Did I just miss it

aubrandon

I saw a replay of the highlights of UAT vs Vandy that showed Courtney Upshaw kicking a Vandy player in the head after the guy had blocked him. I have been out of the loop so to speak these last few days but I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Was the play flagged? Has he been suspended? etc.?

I saw a replay of the highlights of UAT vs Vandy that showed Courtney Upshaw kicking a Vandy player in the head after the guy had blocked him. I have been out of the loop so to speak these last few days but I have not heard anyone mention anything about it. Was the play flagged? Has he been suspended? etc.?

Meh, it wasnt great, but nothing too major. I'll chalk it up to 'heat of the battle'.

I can only imagine the massive amount of articles written had Nick Fairly done this last season but Upshaw doing this and you hear crickets...interesting.

I have to agree with both.

Overall not really a big deal to me. Absolutely not necessary but not a huge deal.

Meh, it wasnt great, but nothing too major. I'll chalk it up to 'heat of the battle'.

I can only imagine the massive amount of articles written had Nick Fairly done this last season but Upshaw doing this and you hear crickets...interesting.

I have to agree with both.

Overall not really a big deal to me. Absolutely not necessary but not a huge deal.

It's not a big deal to me either I just find the difference in the media attention interesting.

Look closer, it was a kick to the arm. It was still a stupid thing to do, and should have been punished. There is no reason for the guys to do this.

Yes this was an accident.....

The only part that was an accident was that the Vandy Player's Arm was in the way. I am sure he wasn't thinking " I will kick him in the arm and that will show him!"

And of course, no mention of it, I am sure that the entire team missed it when they watched film. That's the only reason he didn't get suspended. The midget didn't see it. Just ask DJ Hall about Sabear's Punishment. :lol::big:

The intent was worse than the actual act. While it does show a punk move by an updyke ( real shocker, I know ), it also shows they kick like little girls.

it's pretty obvious that the replay was in reverse mode and forward. While it looked like he kicked him, it was actually the opposite and Upshaw was pulling his legs from underneath the player.. Good one AU fans

it's pretty obvious that the replay was in reverse mode and forward. While it looked like he kicked him, it was actually the opposite and Upshaw was pulling his legs from underneath the player.. Good one AU fans

So the lineman that was falling on the guy who was getting kicked was in actuality, falling up? Wow, you guys can rewrite football history, but I don't think you can do the same with science.

So the lineman that was falling on the guy who was getting kicked was in actuality, falling up? Wow, you guys can rewrite football history, but I don't think you can do the same with science.

It's magic.

They don't know either.

Sanka man....What you smoking?????

Sanka man....What you smoking?????

What ever Calloway was....

Archived