BIGGEST RECRUITING NEWS YET

AUSportTalk

#1 Overall prospect in the country, Bastrop (La.) five-star receiver Rueben Randle, has set an official visit up to Auburn for this weekend. He had previously set up an official visit to Ok State but instead Coach Luper talked him into visiting Auburn!!! GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS!! These guys are busting there tail and we need to commend them with all the support no matter if they get the great players this year or not b/c they are recruiting harder than ever right now!! Its awesome to have such GREAT coaches at Auburn!!

WAR EAGLE!!

We have really found great, hard working coaches. They are working at this with all their ability. GOOD WORK COACHES

New member and first post. Great Site! I am very pleased with the way the new staff is shaping up. Great news on Randle. Keep up the hard work coaches and War Eagle!!!!! :believe:

This is huge. Very exciting that these coaches are even able to accomplish things like this in such a short amount of time. Does anyone think we have a snowball's chance in h*ll at landing Randle or Rollison though?

Well Rollinson is very high on OK ST and the coach that was recruiting him to there is now wearing Orange and Blue (Coach Luper). I think if we can get a commitment soon it would catch randle's eye. But Im just speculating.Maybe ausporttalk could give us an EDUCATED opinion. lol

With the coaches that we have hired at Auburn the last few days YES!! I think that we have a legitimate shot at landing one or both!! If one comes I really think that improves our chances of landing the other. I really think that they have worked wonders by just getting them to visit!! You have to start somewhere and they have!! CONGRATS GUYS!!

I think our new coaches need a raise already! LOL

It's is the most excited I've been about recruiting in a while!

I wish I could help! But it doesnt look like they would even need it!

Second everything I've heard on the forums.  I just cant remember our coaches being so agressive and being excited about recruiting before.  Seems like CTT and his crew would always get the most out of the 2 and 3 star recruits, but maybe had a slight "defeatist" attitude toward the big name players and didnt recruit them that hard.  Didnt want to hear "no" or maybe got tired of being told "no"?

Dont know, JMO.

But that was the past and this.... :we:...is the present!

This is definitely big news.  I think if we had these coaches in place for the entire year, we could have a real shot at landing these guys, but with less than a month to work with I would be SHOCKED!!!  Although I could see us pulling Rollison.  Coach - player relationships are so very important.

Randle was scheduled to make an official visit to Auburn this weekend but he won't know until sometime tomorrow if he will be able to make it or not.......his dad might have to work so we should know sometime tomorrow.....this is kinda bad news b/c i don't think Auburn will have a chance unless he visits!

As reports by the Birmingham News earlier.....it said that Randle's dad said that he wasn't gonna visit Auburn....i wouldn't bank on that yet....it is still possible that he visits Auburn!

Coach Gus Malzahn is set to meet with Randle today!! We shall see how that goes....Malzahn said that he has a QB and now he is going after a BIG-TIME receiver!

Archived