BIGGEST RECRUITING NEWS YET

AUSportTalk

It's been a really long time since we went after the really big dogs. It's an awesome feeling knowing that we're doing it again.

Yeah thats very true....if we can land one this year i would be extremely happy....next year is the year to watch Auburn recruiting

Randle has decided that Auburn will be his final visit of the recruiting season. He is will visit Auburn next weekend!!

Pretty excited to get Randle in here on his last visit.  I am so surprised LSU hasn't locked up their own yet, so I am hoping we can make a big impact.  Shows how hard the coaches are working in order to get someone who wasn't even looking at us a month ago to come in and give us their last visit.  Great job CGC and staff!!!

Please correct if I'm wrong. I have a question. Doesn't one school needs the ok from another school about their coaches? It doesn't look like bammer went through the front door on this hire. Wasn't jw still on AU's staff when they first talked to him about leaving us and join them?

As far as i know Alabama did have permission to talk to Coach Willis and Coach Chizik told him whatever Bama offered him they would match to keep him.

Sportstalk, maybe thatll shut everyone up talking about JJ. If they gave CGC a blank check for benedict and he still moved on then what does that say about benedict? CTR to coach LBs and now we need a secondary coach..any ideas?

I thought Rocker was going to coach the line as a whole..I may be wrong but Im pretty sure when he was brought on board it was said he would coach both DT and DE....Also, sportstalk hows the new OL coach adapting/ fitting in?

Yeah Rocker will coach the whole line....it hasn't changed so thats what i expect......also I love the new o-line coach.....he is not only a great coach but he is a great man!! Just what Auburn needs!! :)

waraueagle, just what are you hearing? is there anyway you could give us a hint without saying too much until it really happens.

I had heard a while back that they were already looking into possible violations brought up by Tennessee, Florida, and Clemson over the recruitment of Julio and now supposedly some stuff is going on this year also that is being looked into already.  I heard it from a man who is always right about this stuff and he swears that the NCAA is already all over them.  There was also some mention of them being turned in over crooked dealings with high school coaches and administrators in the state.  Now, what you have to wonder is what they will be able to prove. 

Where there's will, there's away. The NCAA will find enough stuff to nail them. It also doesn't hurt the fact that the NCAA would love to hammer them for what's taken place the last year or 2.

Archived