Working on Recruiting....

AUSportTalk

I am currently working on an Auburn Recruiting Big Board and i should have it done sometime today!! I will post it on the main page, i will make sure i let you all know when i get it done

Yeah im working hard on it....the only downfall is its gonna change by the minute lol but im getting something together and should be done with it sometime today

Well that is definitely our goal here at War Eagle Auburn!! We want you to love it so much that you go tell all your fellow Auburn fans about it!!

THANKS MAN!!

WAR EAGLE!!  :wedance:

:tdau:  To change the subject, has anyone heard that the new coaching staff is not going to honor our great walk on punter, Durst, scholly. :believe:  CO 84

:believe:  thanks guys, I think this is important....this guy is a weapon, and can flip the field in hurry, I would rather have him than the other guy, Shoemake. CO 84

He is off the team as of yesterday from what I have heard.  I am sure they felt bad but just couldn't give up the scholly.  Remember, he was a regular student at Auburn before he joined the team and now is claiming he will not be able to afford to stay in school.  I personally think that is a stretch but, who really knows.  I don't want to make assumptions and down the kid.  I feel bad for him but, yet again, that is one of those things that happen during coaching changes.  It's one of those tough (what is better for the team???) decisions that I wouldn't want to have to make.

I had the update on recruiting done but alot of it has changed since the departure of James Willis so I am working on updating it and should have something up tonight or tomorrow....Sorry! :(

thanks for giving me an idea what to expect so far. theres just so many opinions out there and posts about recruiting that I lose track of the bigger picture. Let us know when you update it too. and thanks alot for all what you are doing here!

Archived