Britney to Marry AGAIN

Oh yeah, this one is already off to a FABULOUS start and she isn't even married yet! These people have the morals of GOATS, and that is technically an insult to goats.

ET has confirmed through her reps that BRITNEY SPEARS is engaged to backup dancer KEVIN FEDERLINE. Yes, the 22-year-old is ready to walk down the aisle again, but this time she's apparently going to take a more traditional route. Her 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to childhood friend JASON ALEXANDER ended in an annulment. Federline has been by Britney's side as she recovers from arthroscopic surgery on her knee, which forced her to cancel the remainder of her Onyx Hotel Tour. Marrying Federline will also make Britney a step-mom -- he has a 2-year-old with actress SHAR JACKSON, who's also currently pregnant with his second child.

Link

So that means he was sleeping with his child's mother as recently as "however many months pregnant she is". :blink: Either he cheated on Britney or he left the mother of his CHILDREN (plural) for this rich bimbo. I am so sure they are madly in love and will be together forever. :roll:

The boy is just tryin to get financial security for his illegitimate kids. what a pack of losers.

Well, all I can say is that if that girl is willing to take a big huge risk like this so soon after the horrible fiasco of her last marriage, it's gotta be some TRUE LOVE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

( Or just plain and simple, too many drugs.)

she only hurt her knee like a month or so ago. so he's been by her side for a tough... summer. wow. i'd say that's enough to get married. i suppose she looked up and saw j-lo on her third marriage (fourth engagement) and first kid and decided she had some catching up to do. that's all hollywood is... keeping up with the joneses to the Nth degree.

Superb!! Maybe this time next year she'll have a kid and name it Boudin or Muffaletta...food seems to be all the rage with the celebrity types these days. :roll:

how about kabob spears for a boy?

Heh...either that or Asparagus...call him 'gus for short.

The same girl who said she wouldnt have sex until she married? Ah, no wonder she is always getting married.

Thats what I was thinking... He must be lucky ha..

WAR EAGLE

The same girl who said she wouldnt have sex until she married? Ah, no wonder she is always getting married.

Yeah but we all know she lied about that anyway......

Actually Britney claimed that she and Justin never did anything and wanted to wait, but we found out after the breakup that they actually had done the deed when Barbara walters did an interview with Justin...

GOSSIP ALERT!!! Carl told me last night that he heard that they were getting married because BRITNEY was PREGNANT! So if that is true, this guy has two women knocked up right now. Supposedly the ex-girlfriend who is 8 months pregnant with this guy's second child has said that Britney better like being a mom, becuase she was about to get two MORE kids to raise!

These people are trash. Just TRASH!!!

Just curious but is Britney's new man black?

In the whole "black is a state of mind" reference to that ...yes. In color...no

He's probably as black as a white guy could get. ;)

Archived