National Signing Day Special

AUSportTalk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I promise guys we are not going to sell your email address to anyone. I know that I am the same way with email addresses. We are only going to use it to send out updates. I have an email address that I use for junk also. I promise this is strictly for this site. Only three people have access to it and we run the site. Just wanted to ease everyone's mind if they were worried. Looking forward to signing day. I can;t wait to see what is in store for us.

I promise guys we are not going to sell your email address to anyone. I know that I am the same way with email addresses. We are only going to use it to send out updates. I have an email address that I use for junk also. I promise this is strictly for this site. Only three people have access to it and we run the site. Just wanted to ease everyone's mind if they were worried. Looking forward to signing day. I can;t wait to see what is in store for us.

Just don't send us an email with a pic of WarAuEagle wearing an extra small shirt showing his navel :laugh:

HaHaHa!! Actually that was gonna be the first email I sent out!! Just to make sure you guys were receiving them OK!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HaHaHa!! Actually that was gonna be the first email I sent out!! Just to make sure you guys were receiving them OK!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds good to me.  Thank you guys for all the work you put in making this such an awesome AU site!

:wedance:

I just found this site today.  It is excellent and just wanted to say "thanks" for the info.  I will be a frequent visitor.

War Eagle! :aufb:

Im not sure.....the fax machine usually starts working overtime about 8am.....as soon as the first one comes through then i will be sure to get it out there!!

I am new here too but loving this site. 

You know what the best thing about it is?  NO BAMMERS!!!!  Or at least not like it is at al.com :wedance:

:wedance:

just found the site today... war eagle..and im pumped about tomorrow... anyway... someone was wanting a text instead of an email.... heres how to get an update on your phone.... i have verizon..... my phone has its own email address... its XyournumberX@vzwpix.com... thats not my number obviously, but if you replace the numbers with your numbers and add the rest of it... it will work... i just signed up and got a confirmation from the site server on my cell....

sorry for the long post.... but if you are like me.. i will be at work tomorrow and that is the only way i can stay updated.

WDE!!!!

Archived