National Signing Day Special

AUSportTalk

Just to let you all know I will be online all day on National Signing Day and keeping a close eye on all the recruits we are looking at. I will also be tracking the faxes that Auburn receives from all the recruits. I have a question though, would you like for me to announce each new recruits so you can get an email? or what ideas do you have?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ever you would like to do. I will probably be online here with you all day anyway, so it will not matter to me.

Thank you so much for this site.....

Dude, emails sound great, if you have the time....  Thanks again for everything                      :believe:

:believe: emails would be great, This is the best site for Auburn news of any out there, you are doing a wonderful job.  Everyone I turn on to this site just love it. :wedance:  :zapbama: co 84

Well thanks man!! It looks like I will send an email out for all the breaking news on Signing Day then. I can't wait!!

A lil over 5 more days remain!!

I think emails will do. all that you guys do here is appreciated! I wont sit here and ask for text messages or phone calls, especially when you guys are keeping it free and all. I just cant wait till signing day is here! keep up the great work and WAR EAGLE!

:we:

Thank you AuSportTalk you are doing a great job for us...

HaHaHa!! You nailed that one on the head!! Sometimes I wish I did have free time but I really enjoy what I do so beggars can't be choosy!!

:tdau::wedance::tdau:

No i already have everyones email address.....everyone needs to make sure that they have the right email address when they sign up b/c that is the email address that I use when sending updates!!

Archived