CONGRATS!!! we hit the 200 member mark

AUSportTalk

Just wanted to thank everyone for joining War Eagle Auburn. Today we hit the 200 member mark which is great for the first month. This website was officially launched on January 5th 2009 and we have had a great turnout ever since. Just keep inviting more members and we will keep the information coming. We at War Eagle Auburn have a goal of atleast 500 members before Fall practice starts so lets get busy inviting people to join!!

Again thanks for the support!!

WAR EAGLE!!

War Eagle Auburn Team

Agreed, this site has really blown up over the last months.  Thanks for everyone that has joined.  This is a great website with its own information that is very dependable.  Thanks to all the moderators, I have really enjoyed the site the last few months.

Yeah i sent an email but it said its not a valid email.....and then I sent one to alot of the other clubs and they got sent back as well.....im not sure what is going on with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like you've got the inside track.  I told our SRO at school about one of the recruiting prospects that was visiting from Tulsa and he hadn't heard about it.  He usually has a lot of info. about AU football from the sites he goes to and from working the TigerWalk.  Maybe he'll sign up soon.  Great site!  Congrats!

Archived