Coach Malzahn

I think our recruiting for the next few years is all on Coach Malzahn.  Every kid we are looking at now has made comments about they know the offense that Malzahn runs will get them noticed and get yards and points on the board.  All of the offensive recruits have not made any comments about the past (thank God), they have all been excited about the future of AU football and its offense.  If CGM can come out of the gates swinging and put some real points on the board, expect the big name recruits to continue to show interest.  This in a part I feel is a little unfair considering these aren't his players, but I hope he has something up his sleeve.  This season will prove how great he really is and our recruiting class next year will be the fruits of his labors, good and bad. 

I feel good about our offense next season! you are right about the recruits making the right choice by looking at the future, the actual program they would be playing for...I think this staff is full of ideas and energy, and they work really good together...for these reasons I see results on the field, very good results!

:wedance:

We should be ready to show some patience with the offense the first few games in that learning a new offense is a lot harder than learning a new defense. That being said, having everyone on the same page coaching wise and having last year attempting the spread should make for a much better result from last year.

:beatmullet::zapbama::tdau:

Archived