AUBURN EAGLE T-SHIRTS FOR SALE

AUSportTalk

Here is the Auburn Eagle T-shirt:

FRONT OF THE SHIRT

zpmjm.jpg

BACK OF THE SHIRT

2nt6jl.jpg

The price of the shirts are $18 for S-XL and $20 XXL-XXXXL, the proceeds go to keep the site TOTALLY FREE FOR ALL OF YOU!!

If you would like to buy one: we accept cash, check, or PayPal

Make the checks out to: Scott Reaves

Mail the checks or cash to: PO Box 29 Opelika, AL 36803

If you would like to pay by PayPal: Let me know and I will send you a bill through PayPal.

WE MUST GET YOUR ORDERS BY APRIL 1st SO YOU CAN EITHER PICK THEM UP AT A-DAY OR WE CAN MAIL THEM TO YOU!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO MAIL IT THEN PLEASE ENCLOSE $5 FOR SHIPPING. THANKS!!

ANY QUESTIONS JUST CONTACT ME: scott@auburneagle.com

• 3 weeks later...

The last day to get your t-shirt orders in is a week from Friday so make sure you send me the orders ASAP

Thanks for all your support!!

WAR EAGLE!!

A member and I were just talking through Auburn Eagle personal messages. He reminded me to let all the members know that not only are you getting a great looking shirt, the money we raise from selling the t-shirts go straight to the website fund. We are using this money we are raising to keep the website FREE for all members. Here are some examples of what your money will be used for: expanding the website to make it more user friendly, paying for the site space yearly, buy equipment needed for interviews and pictures, pay for trips so we can bring you all up to date information. If you would like more information on where your money is going feel free to send me a personal message.

Again we highly appreciate all your orders and keep them coming!! T-shirt order deadline: Monday, April 6th!! We have alot planned for 2009 starting with an A-Day tailgate party on April 18th. I will have the plans for the tailgate posted very soon!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Alright guys! I know I sound like a broken record, but this is the last week to purchase an Auburn Eagle t-shirt and I don't want you to miss out on a great shirt!! We really need to sell as many as possible so we can keep this website free and purchase all the things we need to market the website and expand it. I totally understand that some people are going through rough times with the economy and are strapped for cash. For all of you that have already sent me your money, thanks alot!!

****1 week from today the order will be sent to the t-shirt company****

2 more days to purchase your Auburn Eagle shirt and help keep this website free for yourself and all your other fellow Auburn fans!! If you have any questions about how to pay for them or how to order them please contact me through the personal messages on here or email me at scott@wareagleauburn.com

**Remember this is your one and only chance to get this Auburn Eagle shirt, these shirts won't be sold any other time. If you have a problem with funds right now please contact me and I will see if I can work something out with you. Also, if you would rather order one now and pay at A-Day that would be fine too just make sure you contact me with your order**

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

****REMEMBER****

Today is the last day to let me know you want to order an Auburn Eagle t-shirt!! If you want one please let me know so I can put your order in tomorrow!!

We accept checks, money order, or PayPal now....if you can't pay now and plan on attending A-Day you can pay cash or check then too!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Archived