Who's the guy at Michigan

auburn4ever

Or I should say he plays for Michigan. Anyway, I heard something about he could be transferring to Auburn? please post any and all info on him.

If he transfers here, how many years would he have left to play? I know he would have to sit out 2010 but how many after that?

I could not find it on tigerland. Can you give me the link?

Thank you, I hope we can get him..

This will be a huge issue to the NCAA over the next year. How can they monitor Facebook and all the other new modes of contact? I for one think we should all support these attempts to recruit on facebook before it becomes a violation. Nothing over the top. just a few words of encouragment. Maybe a nice story about your love for auburn. An offer for a summer job as a runner, maybe a charger to ride around in. You know nothing illegal that would get anyone into trouble.......  Dunno if that topic is tabboo on this board as I am new here.....

Well before the NCAA does something to stop it. do you think all this facebook stuff will help us get this guy?

I think that fans have a big effect on recruits and their decision. as for this facebook business, every little bit helps. fans encouraging athletes to come to the place that they truly love is inspiring and I have no doubt it can help. just drop a few lines telling the recruit how wonderful Auburn is, and that you would love to see him here on the plains with all the Auburn family behind him. one thing is for sure: it can't hurt  :cool:

:believe:

IMO yes. Young men love attention and with thousands of people showing him attention and with all of them being from one school, he will atleast give the school a shot.

I stareted doing that on myspace I would go on rivals copy most of the elite prospects and paste there name in the friend search the add them then I always send them a comment im actually holding a conversation with 4 star athlete Barry Bostic right now on myspace...

Anything new to report on Toney? I've not seen or heard anything lately. It would be awesome if we can get him and Phelon Jones. They would be huge transfers to have for 2010.

Archived