Did you hear what Charles Barkley said Last night on TNT????

DAMN!!! Harsh talk about ole' Chuck on AUEagle! He IS and ALWAYS will be one of my favorite players of ALL TIME! :thumbsup: Although we all know that he is not a rocket scientist by any means, I TRULY believe that he LOVES AU and has them #1 in his heart always! He was critical of the CGC hire, but honestly, so were ALOT of folks that are eatin' crow now! You just gotta accept CB for who he is (or don't). I, for one, will ALWAYS love him! Can't wait to see him on SNL tonight! He's hilarious! :laugh:

WAR DAMN CHARLES BARKLEY!!!

I've always been a big CB fan!  He may say the wrong thing sometimes, but it is sure as heck more entertaining than some of the other people who say the same stuff over and over.  Let's not forget what his place is at TNT.  He gets paid to be the goofball that everybody loves.  I hate to see all the bashing after everything he has done for Auburn.  :wareagle:

Charles on SNL making fun of himself golfing is freaking hilarious!  If you missed it you will have to youtube it or something.  Oh my Lord I laughed through the whole skit.  The sweeping scene was the best! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Charles on SNL making fun of himself golfing is freaking hilarious!  If you missed it you will have to youtube it or something.  Oh my Lord I laughed through the whole skit.  The sweeping scene was the best! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.hulu.com/collections/359/119790  ... this was the beginning of snl last night.. you can find the rest on hulu also..

But yea i saw it and it was hilarious. I liked the magnet one. hahaha

How can anyone like Charles Barkley?  Auburn is now known as a "Racist Southern University"  because of a his big mouth. I'm pretty sure Auburn could make it wihout his $100,000 a year donation.  Looking back Chizik is a hell of a better hire then Turner Gill.  Barkley needs to get away from Auburn

Check this out :     

The better Chizik does, the better the hire looks.  Barkley was wrong in his statement and it becomes more evident every week Chizik is the head coach.  I disagree 100% with what he said about the hiring, but he still is my favorite tnt analyst and I still enjoy his commentary.  Nobody will think twice about Auburn hiring Chizik when Auburn becomes an SEC contender year in and year out.  It will all take care of itself in the end.

Charles could eat some pizza in college though.... Man could he eat..   lol

I delivered pizza for Domino's when I was a student at Auburn. I delivered to Charles a few times. He was always a character, but very personable and the students loved him. Sure, he says some dumb stuff, but he is still all for AU.

I once delivered a four dollar pizza to another basketball player. This guy was dumb as dirt. He tried to pay me with a hundred dollar bill. I tried to explain that we didn't carry enough change, but this guy just stands there holding out the bill. Barkley shows up, turns to the guy as says, "You idiot, you can't pay for a pizza with a hundred dollar bill. Barkley then takes the bill from the guy, pays me the four bucks out of his pocket, hands the guy the pizza. The guy thanks Barkley, who winks at me and walks off with a 96 buck profit. I've been a fan ever since!

I delivered pizza for Domino's when I was a student at Auburn. I delivered to Charles a few times. He was always a character, but very personable and the students loved him. Sure, he says some dumb stuff, but he is still all for AU.

I once delivered a four dollar pizza to another basketball player. This guy was dumb as dirt. He tried to pay me with a hundred dollar bill. I tried to explain that we didn't carry enough change, but this guy just stands there holding out the bill. Barkley shows up, turns to the guy as says, "You idiot, you can't pay for a pizza with a hundred dollar bill. Barkley then takes the bill from the guy, pays me the four bucks out of his pocket, hands the guy the pizza. The guy thanks Barkley, who winks at me and walks off with a 96 buck profit. I've been a fan ever since!

:laugh:  This is classic Barkley!

:laugh:  This is classic Barkley!

Yes it is!  I always liked the guy up until the last few years with the stupic comments he's made to hurt Auburn.  I don't know.  Maybe he really believes what he says but he is just simply wrong and it really hurts the school and the Auburn Family.

Archived