Did you hear what Charles Barkley said Last night on TNT????

Unbelievable!!!!  At halftime of the Hawks-Heat game the TNT analysists were talking about the hawk mascot getting loose at the game and how they had to stop play to retrieve it.  Charles Barkley pipes in and says "ain't nothin' like the Auburn hawk."  He called our eagle a hawk!  You've got to be kidding me!

Charles is very slow.....I will give him an A for effort but man come on....a hawk and an eagle are totally different Charles!!

the bird that flew around the hawk's gym, is one of the bird that flew around Jordan-Hare before. Hence the Auburn Hawk, since Spirit used to be at AU but was at the Atl Hawk's game

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The bull has always been an asshat. not much has changed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Im with you Troop... he hasnt helped our cause any. Wish he would just shut up

Have you not read the boosters names as they scroll down the jumbotron at Jordan-Hare?? Charles Barkley's name is on there and he's one of the biggest contributors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unbelievable!!!!  At halftime of the Hawks-Heat game the TNT analysists were talking about the hawk mascot getting loose at the game and how they had to stop play to retrieve it.  Charles Barkley pipes in and says "ain't nothin' like the Auburn hawk."  He called our eagle a hawk!  You've got to be kidding me!

I'm starting to wonder about Charles. He's been quiet the idiot in 2009.

Im with you Troop... he hasnt helped our cause any. Wish he would just shut up

I'll third this emotion with you and Troop. Barkley should've been a bammer. Then he could talk about them all the time for not hiring a black head coach.

His act is getting very old.  A lot of the stuff he does is not very becoming of an Auburn Man and is embarrasing to our University.  Atleast these things make it very hard for folks on a national level to take him seriously.

Have you seen the promo spots for his SNL shot on Sat night? Embarrassing. That's really all that can be said. He comes across as ignorant.Some people don't have to act, they're just natural.

Archived