Finebaum not making fun of "Tiger Prowl" anymore

tigerjeffm

http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2009/05/paul_finebaum_from_a_perceptio.html

If this Bammer homer scumbag says something good about us, you know we hit the jackpot.  I can already hear his toothless minions calling this afternoon to give him hell.  They get real mad on the rare occasion he says anything remotely good about Auburn

:beatmullet:

That is pretty funny b/c I know that struck a nerve on those Bammers!! He will get ripped for the next month about that article.

"In other words, it was a great week to be an Auburn Tiger." Paul Slimebum

:wedance:  ;D:thumbsup:  :bananadance:  :trampoline:  :yay:

As much as we all love to hate Finebaum, he's not really a bammer homer.  Finebaum's show is like the pro-wrestling of journalism.  I know it's fake, but I tune in anyway just to see what will happen.  Finebaum says whatever he needs to say to get a rise out of people.  If he strikes nerves on both sides more people will listen, more people will call the show to chime in, and more sponsors will keep writing him checks. 

As much as we all love to hate Finebaum, he's not really a bammer homer.  Finebaum's show is like the pro-wrestling of journalism.  I know it's fake, but I tune in anyway just to see what will happen.  Finebaum says whatever he needs to say to get a rise out of people.  If he strikes nerves on both sides more people will listen, more people will call the show to chime in, and more sponsors will keep writing him checks. 

Exactly!

I couldn't have put it better.

Soldier hit the nail on the head. Remember though folks, last year he was praising Tuberville's hiring of Franklin so don't be too excited.

PF also said that Tuberville through Borges under the bus when he fired him for the Peach bowl. I don't fall for anything that scum says.

Do not ever let yourself be fooled into thinking that Paul Finebaum is not a bammer homer.  He is a UT grad, but he makes fun of UT enough to appease his bammer fanbase.  Note:  I did not say he is a bammer FAN, I said he is a bammer homer

Archived