LB Jawara White Update

AUSportTalk

White is set to announce his decision on Monday at his high school in Troy.

As long as my sources are right, it looks good for the Tigers!!

I heard he made another unofficial to Auburn today...can you verify this?

I work with his cousin. He was an AU lean a while back. His cousin didn't know about recent now though. He said if CTT was still here it was a no doubter.

I heard he made another unofficial to Auburn today...can you verify this?

Yeah, he was in Auburn today along with his mom and dad. It was an AUsome visit and his parents absolutely love Auburn. It definitely looks good for us on Monday.

I work with his cousin. He was an AU lean a while back. His cousin didn't know about recent now though. He said if CTT was still here it was a no doubter.

I would put our chances at landing him at about 99%. He is a big time Auburn lean unless something changes this weekend.

I would put our chances at landing him at about 99%. He is a big time Auburn lean unless something changes this weekend.

War Damn Eagle!!!! I love this. I've been hoping for awhile that we land this kid. I think he will be special.

Since Richardson committed to us yesterday, we're off to a good start. But that being said, if we could get White, Mosley and Owens, that would really jump start our class even more.

Actually, if White does indeed commit to us on Monday, that'll give us two linebackers already. Now of course we need to get a couple more than that, at least, but I'm more concerned about getting some big offensive linemen than loading up linebackers. Besides, Richardson could very easily end up at linebacker, himself...

Oh I agree, the o-line is a major concern in my book too. But I still feel that we need to sign LB's.

Not arguing, just sayin...

Actually, if White does indeed commit to us on Monday, that'll give us two linebackers already. Now of course we need to get a couple more than that, at least, but I'm more concerned about getting some big offensive linemen than loading up linebackers. Besides, Richardson could very easily end up at linebacker, himself...

+1111111

The game starts at the line fellas.  I think Auburn hired two line coaches (Grimes and Rocker) that will do a magnificent job.  But the ability has to be there first.

Games are won and lost in the trenches.

Archived