blake burgess

Guest auburn warrior

I think Blake is a pretty good football player myself. It has nothing do with Rick. I've known Rick for a very long time. In fact, he did a talk show on radio statoin back in my hometown of Anniston and I use to to call in alot. It wasn't a sports show or the kind of show he's been doing, but it was a good show back then.

I think Blake is a pretty good football player myself. It has nothing do with Rick. I've known Rick for a very long time. In fact, he did a talk show on radio statoin back in my hometown of Anniston and I use to to call in alot. It wasn't a sports show or the kind of show he's been doing, but it was a good show back then.

thank you for the info auburn4ever. I was just wondering because I've seen the media turn nothing into something time after time. I never listen to the radio show, but it sounds like it's pretty good.

According to Rivals, Blake was a center in HS.  He's 6'4'', 260.  If he adds some more weight to his frame, I could see him contributing and eventually earning a scholly.  He has the gene's.  Rick was going to Auburn on scholarship for football, but ended up injuring his knees (I think it was the knees) and that prohibited him from continuing his career.

If I remember correctly, Rick ended up playing at Troy for maybe a year until he gave it up because of his bad knees.

Archived