WR Antonio Goodwin

AUSportTalk

Goodwin has been added to the Under Armour All-American Game Roster. IMO, Goodwin will be wearing Orange and Blue in 2010.

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau::happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I believe that it will come down to Auburn and Georgia but he will choose Auburn in the end. Auburn must make him a priority if they plan to land him though b/c Georgia is nipping at his heels everyday.

I believe that it will come down to Auburn and Georgia but he will choose Auburn in the end. Auburn must make him a priority if they plan to land him though b/c Georgia is nipping at his heels everyday.

I hope that they do make him a priority, he would excell in our O

Guest auburn warrior

whoever said auburn was slipping is eating crow this football staff is working their buts off, and both the basketball and baseball team are headed in the the right direction and lets not forget the womens basketball team

I too hope they make Goodwin a priority. I believe he will be a good one. Can you imagine our WR class, with Richardson, Goodwin, Reed, Kitchens, and,..... IDK,.. say Prater or Cobbs  ;)

A.G. is just another example of the hard work our coaches are producing. The of list of recruits our coaches have put together is like one I havent seen Auburn have in a long time.

Archived