Seastrunk keeps everyone guessing

AUSportTalk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch that hurt. :'(

Anyone want to go out on the limb and give out chances on Lache this weekend or anybody else for that matter. 25%, 50% ect...........

Just something to talk about. This is going to be the longest week in my life, hope in goes through.

WDE  :yay:

I am going 1% Lache commits this weekend  :laugh: Just sounds like a good number LOL

Ouch. No joke my excitement level just plummeted. :pcprobs:

Don't panic guys!! I was j/k.....I think the number is def above 50%  :partey:

I'm so happy! "I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy"

SportTalks got me on an emotional roller coaster.LOL :'( :thumbsup: :'( :thumbsup: :'( :thumbsup:

I had to make the day interesting to say the least!! :)

When you hang around enough you will know that I love to joke around but I won't keep you guessing for too long.....I just like to throw a wrinkle in there every once in a while  :tease:

Schoolboy????????? :-X

Really? has NO ONE seen Dumb and Dumber?.....hahaha....Now that I think about it i guess I shoud've clarified the joke!

Schoolboy????????? :-X

Really? has NO ONE seen Dumb and Dumber?.....hahaha....Now that I think about it i guess I shoud've clarified the joke!

I knew exactly what you meant. LOL

Lache was in AU this weekend right. If thats the case is here all week.

No, he wasn't here this past weekend. He will be here this coming up weekend. July 17-19

SportTalks got me on an emotional roller coaster.LOL :'( :thumbsup: :'( :thumbsup: :'( :thumbsup:

When you hang around enough you will know that I love to joke around but I won't keep you guessing for too long.....I just like to throw a wrinkle in there every once in a while  :tease:

yeah,..... SportTalk can be an @ss sometimes,....    ;)    j/k

and BTW, I thought the schoolboy comment was hilarious,...... lol

yeah,..... SportTalk can be an @ss sometimes,....    ;)    j/k

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WDE01 ------->  :beatmullet: <------- AUSportTalk

No, he wasn't here this past weekend. He will be here this coming up weekend. July 17-19

Definitely something you know that you can't/won't tell us about him. My e-senses tell me so! :cool:

Definitely something you know that you can't/won't tell us about him. My e-senses tell me so! :cool:

Oh really? Hmmmmmmmm I wonder what you know  :timeout:

If Lache is even close to those 40 times he gonna be an immediate game breaker. That's unheard of. If Lache and Grant get together we surely will have a break neck speed offense.

:thumbsup::trampoline::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ya'll are soooooooooooooooooo  funny, I am setting here laughing for 3 pages of this pos, Sportstalk just gets his jollies from teasing all of us.... :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:co84 wde

Sportstalk, you may need to add a disclaimer at the bottom of the homepage noting you are not responsible for any advert health conditions due to the roller coaster of emotions that you put people through by playing with peoples minds. :pcprobs::partey::pcprobs::partey::pcprobs::partey::o :o :o :o

Whoa sorry guys I have not checked this in forever...but I have not spoken to Lache in over a month but have not really tried to...I'll try and get on that...and I will work on a picture I just am here for Auburn football conversation not self promotion  :D but war damn eagle to everybody that knows who I am... :laugh:

The fact that he said his commitment is "going to be funny" kind of scares me.  He doesnt seem like that kind of kid, but what if he shows up and commits to Baylor or something.

Archived