Seastrunk keeps everyone guessing

AUSportTalk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...said that he recently was timed at 4.25 seconds in the 40-yard dash at his high school.

Yeah I know, unofficial, but geez if he's even close to that

"I've got a plan and all I can tell you is it's super funny," he said.

I may just be to pessimistic but, I do not see how that could be good for us.

I posted on Rivals that he'll get out of a Limo w/ an Auburn magnet and flag on it and commit on the spot (paid by him of course)......something funny makes me think we'll like it (as he said at BCW) and that Trooper Taylor has his hands ALL OVER this kid's commitment.

I posted on Rivals that he'll get out of a Limo w/ an Auburn magnet and flag on it and commit on the spot (paid by him of course)......something funny makes me think we'll like it (as he said at BCW) and that Trooper Taylor has his hands ALL OVER this kid's commitment.

As long as he doesn't do it on Auburn University property he is alright but it is against the NCAA rules to do it on campus

dang,...... I'm with Traveller, for some reason, I dont have a good feeling about this  :banghead:

dang,...... I'm with Traveller, for some reason, I dont have a good feeling about this  :banghead:

Don't read to much into this....I just posted it as something to read today.

As long as he doesn't do it on Auburn University property he is alright but it is against the NCAA rules to do it on campus

can I suggest that a '09 Charger, not a limo, drive him to tuscaloosa to committ-it would be super funny

He likes the spotlight but he has already made his decision IMO.

If it makes you feel better this is his 3rd trip to Auburn and we are 900 miles away.

Texas and LSU can barely even get him on campus. Let his actions speak louder than his words.

:we:

If it makes you feel better this is his 3rd trip to Auburn and we are 900 miles away.

Texas and LSU can barely even get him on campus. Let his actions speak louder than his words.

Amen, Brotha Bow9den, Amen

That is true. I think I just want Lache and Dyer in Orange and Blue so bad, and I don't want to get my hopes up just to be let down........

I certainly think you're right. I'd even go as far as saying that he's been a silent to us since BCW.  :we:

i hope you guys are right. has anyone heard anything else about a summer decision or maybe a decision this weekend. It's just a rumor (not saying ints gonna happen) I have just ehard it mentioned several times. Any new news on this.

I'm personally feeling great about this kid..

Beaver you need a pic. That one from your blog/site would be awesome.

** Your an important person, People need to know your famous from your other site. **

;D

Beaver, just curious,..... do you, or have you talked to LS?

How about you SportTalk?

How about you SportTalk?

Yes, I have talked with Seastrunk and I believe that Auburn is his leader without a doubt.

How about you SportTalk?

Yes, I have talked with Seastrunk and I believe that Auburn is his leader without a doubt.

So, I guess he's just trying to keep everyone guessing to try and make the surprise more of a surprise? BTW SportTalk, when's the last time you were able to talk to him? Just curious! Awesome job on this site..i LOVE it! :aufb:

Anyone want to go out on the limb and give out chances on Lache this weekend or anybody else for that matter. 25%, 50% ect...........

Just something to talk about. This is going to be the longest week in my life, hope in goes through.

WDE  :yay:

Anyone want to go out on the limb and give out chances on Lache this weekend or anybody else for that matter. 25%, 50% ect...........

Just something to talk about. This is going to be the longest week in my life, hope in goes through.

I am going 1% Lache commits this weekend  :laugh: Just sounds like a good number LOL

I am going 1% Lache commits this weekend  :laugh: Just sounds like a good number LOL

Ouch. No joke my excitement level just plummeted. :pcprobs:

Ouch that hurt. :'(

Ouch. No joke my excitement level just plummeted. :pcprobs:

Don't panic guys!! I was j/k.....I think the number is def above 50%  :partey:

Archived