Twisted Taco Rocks

Builder

My son and I went to Twisted Taco last in Buckhead to watch the game...It was amazing...It felt as if we were in Auburn...The food was great and everyone was very friendly...There were some other games on but the majority of the screens were on Auburn...Auburn flags, banners, and of course the local Auburn beauties were everywhere..

If you are in Atlanta, this is the place to go

War Eagle

Its a great  place..Its in Buckhead just off Roswell Rd on Wieuca Rd ..Close to where Piedmont Rd intersects...Tell Rick the manager AE sent you..Order the mexican eggrolls

• 4 weeks later...

Going to ATL this weekend for a little get-a-way. Would really like to go to the Twisted Taco for the game. Which location is the AU location? Thanks.

It's the Buckhead location. Below are the details:

Address:

Twisted Taco Buckhead

4629 Wieuca Rd.

Atlanta GA, 30342

Phone Number:

678-702-9732

Twisted Taco - Buckhead Location - Includes a map and directions from and to (powered by Google Maps)

If you go by there, tell them the Auburn Eagle guys said WAR EAGLE!! Hope you have a blast!

You will not be disappointed in Twisted Taco...You'll think you're in Auburn...The food is great, see earlier post..Order the mexican eggrolls!!

Parking is a little tight..Get there early...

WDE

You will not be disappointed in Twisted Taco...You'll think you're in Auburn...The food is great, see earlier post..Order the mexican eggrolls!!

WDE

Thanks, Builder. Looking forward to going over. I am going to try the Mexican Egg Rolls.

WDE

Thanks, Builder. Looking forward to going over. I am going to try the Mexican Egg Rolls.

Make sure you let them know that you heard about Twisted Taco on Auburn Eagle.

Twisted Taco, not sure of which location, was featured on a show called "I love my bartender" on Mav-TV.  It was a mixilogy competition between two hot bartenders.  One was from Louisiana and the other was from some Eastern Bloc country.  They were very smart,  they had really nice "brains". 

http://mavmantube.com/schedule/?day=18

• 2 weeks later...

I went for the Furman game and it was great to watch the game amongst fellow Auburn fans. And they had the BEST Tequila selection I've ever seen!

Archived