Nightmare in Jordan-Hare

AuburnInNC

For all of you going to the game Saturday, yell and scream your freakin' heads-off!!!!!!  Root our Tigers to a dirty-South a$$-whoopin' of the Rebels.  Make "Death Valley" seem like a retirement home compared to Jordan-Hare.  Go to TigerWalk and show your Tigers that you're there, backing them all the way.  Be loud.  Be proud.  Do What WE Do!!!!

Ole Miss, welcome to your NIGHTMARE IN JORDAN-HARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy effing Halloween!

WGDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

Why isn't this a night game for espn or 2 or even U?

That's an excellent question A4E. Let me think about it for a while.

That's just mean. You know a4e can't think for himself...why you gotta rub it in?

I will be rooting from work, Ill have to catch it on game cast

ESPN360.com?

oh shoot, I bet its on local channels....wait no ESPN did sign that SEC contract.

Anyway...it just REALLY bums me out that the "nightmare" is at 11:21 in the morning.

I will be rooting from work, Ill have to catch it on game cast

ESPN360.com?

oh shoot, I bet its on local channels....wait no ESPN did sign that SEC contract.

Anyway...it just REALLY bums me out that the "nightmare" is at 11:21 in the morning.

ESPN360 for me

My folks are coming down for their annual home game.  However, the only person that will be hearing us scream is the pilot of the F-16 as they do a fly-over 'cause we are waaaaay up there.

Are you saying there will be a flyover at this game? I sure hope so.

Archived