This game is so awesome!

vatz22au

Just got it...playin it right now....The new features and everything in this game...holy crap its awesome. The running is more fluid than it was before, so it looks really awesome when you break a big run...right now I am in dynasty mode in the first game, already scored 3 tds with Carnell :D:au:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh...get this...this sucks...Ronnie Brown got bad academics before the 1st game...and i had to take action or the Ncaa was going to come down on me, so I had to suspend him for 2 games <_<

Just picked up my copy, but I can't play it until tonight!!! Dynasty mode, here I come...

You guys that went to Electronics Boutique and traded games, do you think they'd give me $10 each for NCAA 2003 and Madden 2003, or significantly less?

Guest AuNuma1
Uh...get this...this sucks...Ronnie Brown got bad academics before the 1st game...and i had to take action or the Ncaa was going to come down on me, so I had to suspend him for 2 games <_<

Huh? Let us know what they say about Willie Williams in the 2006 version. :blink:

Is this the first time a college sports game includes academics, or lack of academics in this case? New one for me...

You guys that went to Electronics Boutique and traded games, do you think they'd give me $10 each for NCAA 2003 and Madden 2003, or significantly less?

I traded in NHL 2004, and got $7 for it, and NFL Blitz Pro and got $6 for that one. I'd expect for the 2003 games you'd get between 2-5 bucks.

Those only sell for 5.99 there

I guess that's what I get for not updating. I just didn't see that many grand improvements from 2003 to 2004 to warrant the update. Just trying to figure out some way to get a deal on it so I can convince the wife to go for it. ;)

I guess that's what I get for not updating.  I just didn't see that many grand improvements from 2003 to 2004 to warrant the update.  Just trying to figure out some way to get a deal on it so I can convince the wife to go for it.  ;)

A few weeks ago, the one by me in St Louis had a deal running that for every 3 Xbox/PS2/GC games you turned in, you'd get an extra $10 in trade in. I don't know if they are still doing this (the one where I bought NCAA 2005 wasn't doing this). Hope this helps...

titan, take em to gamestop they give you a 10 dollar credit if you preorder with your trade in credit....so preorder madden and you get an extra ten bucks

or just suck it up..and buy ncaa...you wont be sorry ;)

if you hate it, you can still get 40-43 for it on ebay all day long for the next month or so.

Just got it...playin it right now....The new features and everything in this game...holy crap its awesome. The running is more fluid than it was before, so it looks really awesome when you break a big run...right now I am in dynasty mode in the first game, already scored 3 tds with Carnell :D:au:

Dang it vatz22au!!!!

You were saying you needed money for the game but you still got the game before me and I ordered it a long long time ago...

This sucks.. My game has been shipped and will arrive tom..

That sucks about ronnie brown though..

Hey do they say the created team's name or do they say just the away and home team?

Here's my angry story...

I preordered while back right...

well the got a shipment today but they said they only got a "half" shipment and it was a first come first serve for those who preordered and they had plenty of ps2 copies but not any xbox copies.

so i have to go tomorrow and get it...whats the point in preordering then? everyone can get it tuesday.

Here's my angry story...

well the got a shipment today but they said they only got a "half" shipment and it was a first come first serve for those who preordered and they had plenty of ps2 copies but not any xbox copies.

so i have to go tomorrow and get it...whats the point in preordering then? everyone can get it tuesday.

:( Dude that really sucks....I know how bad it must suck because I know if I didnt get the game today, id be kickin over trash cans all over the neighborhood.

To the other question...I dont think they will say your created teams name...but who knows...Maybe if your team name is the same as some other teams it might throw a word or 2 in there but I havent tested that out yet.

Also, one thing that is really cool is the atmosphere of night games...you can already tell that they changed the look of the lighting and it looks alot more cooler and realistic.

Funny sign seen in crowd of Jordan-Hare stadium in the Iron Bowl game I just played (AU wins 28-0)... "Corso is My Hero!" I guess we can file that under "Signs you'll never see at Jordan-Hare."

Here's my angry story...

Exactly what happened to me. Did you preorder yours at gamestop?

I pre-ordered from gamestop and just tracked it and it said it should get to my house by 4pm. tom afternoon. That sucks...

Here's my angry story...

Exactly what happened to me. Did you preorder yours at gamestop?

Nope EB Games...

Last year i pre-ordered an GC version in huntsville so i could get a day earlier than the store in my home town. I drive over to pick up my copy, wait in line for about 45 min....i get up there and they say they won't get the GC version in til the next day. I made them give me my money back since they told me it would be there that day, and i wasn't coming back again the next day when i can just get it in decatur. GC arrives a day late this year too. I don't get it.

Last year i pre-ordered an GC version in huntsville so i could get a day earlier than the store in my home town. I drive over to pick up my copy, wait in line for about 45 min....i get up there and they say they won't get the GC version in til the next day. I made them give me my money back since they told me it would be there that day, and i wasn't coming back again the next day when i can just get it in decatur. GC arrives a day late this year too. I don't get it.

Ya I remember hearing that from another person today...i dont get it either but I can tell you that this game will live up to everything its been hyped about! I am smearing lsu right now 28-0 and the first half isnt even over. The homefield advantage really helps alot. Like on the opening drive, when the crowd in real life is real loud, it is in the game. Not only that, but lsu's recievers were dropping passes left and right because they were "rattled" from the crowd....really cool feature.

I walked into EBX at a mall in memphis today at 6 and strolled out with a fresh copy. :P

It's probably just me, but I really don't like the play as much as last year. While it looks smoother, it moves slower (I I have it set on All-American). Caddy looks SLOW on this version compared to 2004. It's a tough adjustment for me. The worst thing about this one is that the DL seemed to get 'sucked' into a blocker, like he's magnetized. Makes rushing the passer VERY hard.

Hopefully, I'll get better tomorrow. I have to sleep now. My old man eyes can't take anymore tonight.

So, go ahead and break the bad news to me...that old bat still hasn't given them the rights to use "War Eagle" yet has she?

bg is right. No war eagle.

Worse yet, our unis look horrible. The white ones have the 'gray creep' and the blues look like they've been rolled in dust. The stripes on our sleeves are f'ed up too.

If you have the patience, you can insert names for all the players. I wish I'd known that before I sent that guy my memory card and 4$.

Archived