This game is so awesome!

vatz22au

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the game guys! I thought I'd share some pennant codes I figured out.

Roll Tide -- All-Time Alabama Team

War Eagle -- All-Time Auburn Team

EA Sports -- Cuffed?

Tiburon --

NCAA -- worked I THINK, need to go back and check.

Go Big Red -- Nebraska All-Time Team

Enjoy. :) I'm working on more. :D

...sometimes the commentary just doesnt work...if you reload the game it should work.

No...on games that arent televised according to the game, you wont have commentary.

Also...most of the time I choose not to suspend players who commit infractions...only if its like minor. If they miss a class, and they are a good player, just let them slide ;)

Also...most of the time I choose not to suspend players who commit infractions...only if its like minor. If they miss a class, and they are a good player, just let them slide

Uh oh!!! Will they get you for LOIC?

Also...most of the time I choose not to suspend players who commit infractions...only if its like minor. If they miss a class, and they are a good player, just let them slide

Uh oh!!! Will they get you for LOIC?

loic?

Yall listen to this..

Im playin Auburn's season.. I play on jv against ulmonre and msu cus i think they are jv teams.. I win 70-0 and 52-0...

Game 3 vs. # 3lsu.. They were kicking my butt all down the field.. First quarter was over and I had 3 total yards.. I couldn't do anything. Lsu was up 7-0.. I kept holding them till halftime.. I finally got a long pass to get lsu to pull back and let me run a lil bit.. I finally scored before halftime and made it 7-7.. With like 50 secs left lsu marches down the field and gets a field goal.. Halftime 10-7lsu..

I used campbell a lot in the 2nd half to run down the field.. I finally scored wiht like 4 mins left in the game makin it 14-10 auburn... Lsu got close a bunch of times and with like 2mins left lsu threw to the goal line and i intercepted it and ran it back for like 30 yards.. Then I wast time running then gotta punt with like 130 left.. They move the ball down teh field.. They finally get a 4th and 5 to come up and go for it and make it... Then I sacked hte qb wiht 14 secs left and they threw once more to the endzone and i knocked it away...

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER

Auburn is #8 right now.

Silas daniles was suspended for a game for missing class..

Travis williams was late for practcie and left ealry and got i put him down for a game..

and one other player got it for a game..

man what is this world coming too......we've had like 25 different topic postings on this crazy game........so sad so sad lmao

What is this "XBox" and "PS2" of which you people speak?

Someone bought me Madden 2001 a few years back for the PC and that is the only one I have...before that, the last football game I played was one of those Mattel hand-held things with the red blips.

man what is this world coming too......we've had like 25 different topic postings on this crazy game........so sad so sad lmao

It's called "living vicariously". We're either too old or too uncoordinated to actually play football, so we play make believe. :P

man what is this world coming too......we've had like 25 different topic postings on this crazy game........so sad so sad  lmao

It's called "living vicariously". We're either too old or too uncoordinated to actually play football, so we play make believe. :P

Thats what im talking about ha...

Actually.. I wanna walk on at Auburn but it wont happen.. I wanna be our rudy story ha..

WAR EAGLE

YEah bg.. im gonna switch over to heisman after I can beat the # 1 team away by 2 touchdowns..

Did any of you adjust your sliders when playing All-American?

I had to bump up the Wr +2 to get them to catch anything.

I just played #15 tenn...

I won 51-7 on all american..

Auburn is #4 in media and #5 in the other poll.

5-0 Carnell has around 700 yards and 18tds. avg. 154 a game.

next up la tech..

i finally got the celebrations to work.

after 4 seasons at auburn (and 4 mncs btw) i took the job a michigan. i've noticed something strange about the new digs.

1. recruiting is MUCH easier. in my first offseason, I signed the #1 HB,ATH,T,C,OLB,CB, P, plus 8 other 5 star players. i was the only school to sign more than 2 5-star players.

2. in my first season with mich. I had 4 guys get into trouble. One of them got into a fight at a bar and another was arrested for drugs. I did nothing about any of them, and the ncaa interest bar was still empty. wtf??

hmmmmm. could this game have a big 10 bias??

in a couple of years, I'm going to retire and create-a-school.

Roll Tide -- All-Time Alabama Team

War Eagle -- All-Time Auburn Team

EA Sports -- Cuffed?

Tiburon --

NCAA -- worked I THINK, need to go back and check.

Go Big Red -- Nebraska All-Time Team

Thanks. Here's a couple more.

Go Blue - All-time meeshigan

Geaux Tigers - All-Time LSU

NCAA - Stiffed

Tiburon - Crossed the line

Yeah I think it has something against the sec anyway..

Has anyone noticed all the lee corso signs at Auburn games..

What the heck...

I hate corso.

Archived