Let's make history

philack

Nel Fortner = men's coach

HA!  I hear ya'!  she is one heck of a coach.  Did you see that young, inexperienced team go in to Baton Rouge yesterday and beat #11 LSU?  She is having to replace a lot of talent this year and is doing a phenominal job.  WDE, Coach Fortner!!!

Nel Fortner = men's coach

HA!  I hear ya'!  she is one heck of a coach.  Did you see that young, inexperienced team go in to Baton Rouge yesterday and beat #11 LSU?  She is having to replace a lot of talent this year and is doing a phenominal job.  WDE, Coach Fortner!!!

:we: Oh yeah, took a big one in Baton Rogue, big time win. Go Lady Tigers Go. :we:( can't help it love the roundball)

NO. Lets not be the first... please no. I just think a woman can't influence a team of men like a man can..  :dunno:

I dunno about that. If Pat Summit decided to coach the men's program at UT I bet they would listen.

NO. Lets not be the first... please no. I just think a woman can't influence a team of men like a man can..  :dunno:

I dunno about that. If Pat Summit decided to coach the men's program at UT I bet they would listen.

NO because Bruce Pearl is a man

:laugh: Pat Summit has been offered the chance before to coach men's basketball at uthug. This has been a part of the conversation I've seen with her in several interviews, on 60 minutes most notably.She turned it down and said she is the womens bb coach.

Anyone who would seriously consider this a good idea obviously hasn't watched women's basketball. WOW is all I have to say.  Its usually a air ball and layup fest.  Talk about the most boring basketball you have ever seen.  Watch the WNBA and realize thats the BEST OF THE BEST! LOL 

Archived