AU- Arkansas

NoALtiger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice win. The way Ole Miss is losing games lately, Wednesday is definitely winnable. That would be huge. We should be able to take care of business against LSU and moo at home. Would be great going into pee-town 7-8 with a chance to get to 500 in the conference.

I love beating Arky at anything...die hard AU fan but an old SWC girl (Go Frogs) and I hate Arky with a passion!

"She's like the future of Auburn football. It has not begun yet but you just know it's so powerful." ~ AUDynasty

I didn't realize Frankie is leading the SEC in FT%. Ironic.

I didn't either, maybe we should let him get fouled more often :laugh:

At any rate, great win, finished my day off nicely. Let's do this again Wednesday, War Eagle!

That shows you how bad the rest of the team is at FTs.  The leading FT shooter in the SEC is on the worst FT shooting team in the SEC.  :dunno:

I didn't realize Frankie is leading the SEC in FT%. Ironic.

I didn't either, maybe we should let him get fouled more often :laugh:

At any rate, great win, finished my day off nicely. Let's do this again Wednesday, War Eagle!

That shows you how bad the rest of the team is at FTs.  The leading FT shooter in the SEC is on the worst FT shooting team in the SEC.   :dunno:

This is true...

We looked pretty good tonight though, I forget what our final percentage was, 23 of 29 or something? It was defiantly better than usual.

It was a big win tonight. Doesn't that make us 4-8 in the SEC with 4 games left? I don't see us winning our last 4.

It's possible.  Ole Miss, LSwho, MooState and the turds.  Yeah, it's possible!!

It was a big win tonight. Doesn't that make us 4-8 in the SEC with 4 games left? I don't see us winning our last 4.

no it's not, not with Lebo

we've been in every game this season just haven't finished and tonight we did. i'm one of the biggest reed haters but i will say he stepped up and led us there at the end of the game. i think it's better that he doesn't play so much and we rotate wallace in there. seems to be helping some. hope we can pull out some big wins to finish the year!

When Auburn's on like tonight, they are hard to beat. Nice to have Reed resort back to last year's style of play. When he isn't forcing things, Dewayne is an excellent PG. Seems like there was a 5 game stretch at the end of last year where he had 2 turnovers combined. Glad to see him turn it around. Tay Waller was on fire (stating the obvious) and it looks like Jeff has finally got some depth on the bench. Maybe these guys can get hot a make a run. I really believe it boils down to how bad these Auburn Seniors want to keep playing ball. Guess we will find out soon enough.

We have a good chance in the other two also.  We were in both first games against OM and MS.  At MS we just ddn't do anything in OT.  We were in the OM game until about the 6:00 mark then as has happened to many times this season, we didn't finish.  We can win all four. 

Your enthusiasm is overwhelming..

Sorry bro. He's just bein' realistic. Something you need to start being. I see us finishing with 5, MAYBE 6 (if we get hot like tonight), SEC games.

Sorry bro. He's just bein' realistic. Something you need to start being. I see us finishing with 5, MAYBE 6 (if we get hot like tonight), SEC games.

Hopefully the hotness carries over.. I really think we'll win 3 out of 4. we'll lose to either OM or MS but not both and we'll beat LSU and AL

Hopefully the hotness carries over.. I really think we'll win 3 out of 4. we'll lose to either OM or MS but not both and we'll beat LSU and AL

I could live with that, I think we'll loose to Ole Miss. We had Miss State dead to right at their place(just couldn't pull in a win), so I think we'll do the same thing we did to Arky with them.

Archived