How would you feel about Coach Lebo if.....

kevon67

He was able to take Auburn to the elite 8 next season

He'd better do that elite 8 trick this season. If he waits until next year he won't be Auburn's coach.

Well of course we would all be happy. That's like saying what would we think about our crap if it turned to gold.

Well that's a good analogy AuburnTigers1. I hadn't thought of that one.

Well of course we would all be happy. That's like saying what would we think about our crap if it turned to gold.

Then we'll all be filthy stinking rich. I think thats more likely to happen then Lebo taking us to the NCAAs next year let alone the Elite 8

Basketball is much different than football when it comes to getting the players. Football usually takes 2-3 years to start seeing marked improvement, basketball can be turned around with one recruiting class. If he hasn't been able to get players there in six years, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry for the doom and gloom, it's just an opinion.

I would feel great of course.  I really support Jeff Lebo.  Think he is a great coach, just hard to get real people to play at ole Beard Eaves, even though I love the place personally.  Give him a shot with the new facility.

Archived