Auburn / Florida

auburn4ever

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's funny how everyone in America knows that Waller is absolutely all we have

Those who know we have a basketball team anyways. lol

:wedance:

I think it's funny how everyone in America knows that Waller is absolutely all we have

Those who know we have a basketball team anyways. lol

:wedance:

Hahaha good point

I'm sick of seeing 3pt shots on fast breaks.

Thats all we've done all year. Every time we chunk up a 3 on a fast break we lose a guaranteed 2 points.

We don't have the size to compete with most teams inside but one thing I would like to see us do that we don't do enough of is take charges. You know you can't block the shot, why not try to take a charge. You've been getting fouls called on you anyway. Maybe one or two go the other way.

We don't have the size to compete with most teams inside but one thing I would like to see us do that we don't do enough of is take charges. You know you can't block the shot, why not try to take a charge. You've been getting fouls called on you anyway. Maybe one or two go the other way.

I'm with you on that and have been alll year, that and blocking out underneath...we will not do it!

Possible one of the worst halves we've played all year but we only down 9. If we wake up and start hitting some shots we can win this. Problem is we don't have answer for Tyus and Parsons...

There's you X's and O's boys! Wtf was that AGAIN at the end of a half. I can tell them to run around and try to get open for a 3! Good Gracious!

Yeah and Lebo never could find an answer to Tyus and Parsons especially under the basket. Hes not putting up much of a fight for his job so far.

Sullivan is looking good but needs some help. 4 on Lett is not good. they willkeep coming in. hope Armstrong can fill in. Reed shooting from half court...please!

Archived