Auburn / Florida

auburn4ever

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if Knox can stay out of foul trouble and we shoot fairly decent I think we stand a very good chance of winning. As I said in another thread, UF has everything to lose. We have 0 pressure on us. Hey we beat them in the tourney last year and sent them to the NIT!

If we can get the 3's to fall and play defense like we did against UK then we have a really good shot at making it on to round #2. War Eagle!

We're skitsophrenic at basketball. It all depends on which team shows up. If our better teams shows up like against MSU or Georgia we have a real good shot, but it our typical Ole Miss, Tennessee, or Alabama team shows up then we're toast.

If we lose this game Lebo is gone. If we win and win our next game I see him getting another year.

Its possible he could come back regardless of how they perform in the tourney

I would love to win but honestly what I'm looking for in this game is some heart. All I want is us to play hard, hustle and act like we care and I will be happy win or lose. We haven't showed those 3 things at a lot of games this year and thats something I really want to see this game more than ever.

Auburn will win and Lebo will be back regardless of the outcome.

Those are my thoughts.

:wedance:

another thread? what's wrong with this one? No "official" on it? Frankie is off to a good start.

I thought this was the official one.

It says AU/UF and its on the wareagleauburn.com site.  What is more official than that?

:wedance:

another thread? what's wrong with this one? No "official" on it? Frankie is off to a good start.

sorry wasnt pay attention and I didnt see this one

Archived