take this to the bank on the new coach

pastor.a.we

1. He will very similar to CGC in the way he runs a program, his character, and his love for auburn.

2. We have a 60 - 40% chance he will not be white

3. Strong recruiter

4. Don't look for a coach to come from a situation like CGC but JJ Has proved before he does not care if they have a winning recoredr not just so its the right man for the job.

5. He will be able to bring energy, thrill, and fun back to AU BB.

6. He will bring people to the games.

7. This puts to rest charles barkley, mike davis, rick mojaros, and most other names being mentioned....

O and JJ PLEASE handle hiring this coach better than you handled the CGC hire

I believe you are right which is why I like barbee. anderson has issue w/us in the past and everyone else couldn't do that. I like haith from the u as a second choice

1. He will very similar to CGC in the way he runs a program, his character, and his love for auburn.

3. Strong recruiter

4. Don't look for a coach to come from a situation like CGC but JJ Has proved before he does not care if they have a winning recoredr not just so its the right man for the job.

7. This puts to rest charles barkley, mike davis, rick mojaros, and most other names being mentioned....

I dont care if he's purple with red and green hair if he can get us to the NCAA tourney.

3. Strong recruiter

I dont care if he's purple with red and green hair if he can get us to the NCAA tourney.

So we can hire Johnny Depp in his Madhatte outfit :laugh:

3. Strong recruiter

and he can do his little dance

3. Strong recruiter

the dance was crazy :laugh: but if we get Barbee I will do this  :party:

3. Strong recruiter

I was about to post that out there somewhere, there is a "CGC" clone , who hopefully will do for our basketball

program what CGC is now doing for our football program. Auburn is too great of an Institution to muddle around

in mediocrity like we have done for such a long time.

I want whats best for our basketball program regardless of age, race, sexual orientation etc.  That being said I do have to admit that a small part of me hopes that the coach is white strictly to piss Barkley off lol.

3. Strong recruiter

the dance was crazy :laugh: but if we get Barbee I will do this  :party:

we just need to make sure JJ doesnt see who the fans wants... he will go hire the opposite

What would you have done differently about the CGC hire?

Charles Barkley is our man. I bet he can recruit some good ones!

Yeah, but we want basketball players not what he is good at recruiting. 

Sounds like Trooper would meet all your criteria!!   the towel would look great in the new arena

does he know anything about BB?

:hellyeah:

Coach Luper said he was the B'ball playah of the football staff!

:beatmullet:

Barkley?   Is this a joke?   It's coaching basketball,  not talking about it.    He would the worst possible

choice.

it was a joke!!

3. Strong recruiter

If I am reading this correctly, you are saying there is a 50% chance our next coach will be black?

I think race is a non-issue.  If the next coach at Auburn is black it will be because he is the best man for the job. - For a reference see the hiring of CGC!

What has he ever done that would convince you he can recruit? He has never been a recruiter for anyone and hasn`t spent time around anyone who has. I like Charles but he is not  i would think a serious candidate for a coaching job.

It won't happen, but if Barkley was hired.......  I would quit rooting for Auburn, and I was born and raised and graduated from Auburn.....  He has become an embarrassment of the Nth degree!

Archived