Any chance Brad Stevens leaves Butler?

He is another one of those who would get a phone call to check interest.  I doubt he would leave Butler though.  I have no idea what he makes but I am sure he has a sweet deal.  He has been very successful and Butler is a very good basketball school.   

I like him and he is a winner. You would think we would, at the very least, have to gauge his interest. He makes roughly 900,000 in base salary and his contract is through the 2014-2015 season. Not sure if he would leave or not. Butler would be a hard place to leave. I did notice we have the same birthday, October 22nd.

He does seem to have a pretty good gig at Butler. I would at least like to think that he is going to be contacted. He is too good of a coach not to at least give him a call. I know it might be a long shot but crazier things have happened.

There's a good chance any coach in the country would leave his team for Auburn...if the money is right!  ;)

This ain't football. Auburn is a black hole right now and stars don't shine in black holes.

At best, Auburn will be a work in progress for a local interest guy (Mitchell) who is out looking rather than hooking someone with a cozy gig. IMO.

Archived