Coach Barbee's Press Conference

Oh yeah, he likes the arena.  I have to tell you, I was blown away by his press conference.  He said all the right things.  I can see how JJ felt like he was perfect for the job.  He seems like a natural fit for the Auburn Family.  He reminded me of CGC in his first press conference.  Welcome Coach Barbee and family to Auburn and to the Auburn Family.   

WDE CTB!!!!!

Oh yeah, he likes the arena.  I have to tell you, I was blown away by his press conference.  He said all the right things.  I can see how JJ felt like he was perfect for the job.  He seems like a natural fit for the Auburn Family.  He reminded me of CGC in his first press conference.  Welcome Coach Barbee and family to Auburn and to the Auburn Family.     

WDE CTB!!!!!

Me too. There's alot of similarities between him and Chizik. This Barbee hire, in my opinion is just a homerun all the way around. It's another great day to be an Auburn Tiger!

I was impressed that he is talking about winning championships at Auburn.  Not the usual, "we are here to win", type intro.  I am impressed with the man and his record.  JJ made a slam dunk with this hire!

Be afraid, SEC..be very afraid.

:wedance:

I heard they are planning a coaches roast.

Nevermind just another Barbeeque...

Oh boy, a smart guy!  :)

That was an impressive performance by Barbee. I think he'll bring some much needed personality and salesmanship to our BB program, and more wins too.

I agree Mike, this guy is the real deal and will make us a force. I can't wait to see who he will be bringing in as far as recruiting goes. Alot of players are starting to get interested in Auburn from what I have read on here. WDE!!

Archived