ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Great play Chipper!! PLEASE GET UP!!! don't be hurt

looks like he's hurt  :(

damn!  :'(

:dunno:  What happened??  Is he hurt?

not sure how serious. he left the game in the 5th i think. He made a great play and i think he hurt his knee when he landed after making a jump throw to 1st.

Your right Fish - The pitching has been making up for the errors most of the season, but whats going on with this defense? I haven't seen it this bad in a long time.

I don't know much about Alex, but has he always been this prone to making errors?

Whats going on with this defense?  I haven't seen it this bad in a long time.

I don't know much about Alex, but has he always been this prone to making errors?

Our defense has really been struggling lately. They made a big deal about how great Gonzalez is defensively but he's been a very poor fielder since we got him. Disappointing to say the least.

CONRAD!!!!  ..... HOLY COW!!!! GLAUS WENT YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!    :yay:

Just sat down in time to see Troy go deep!!!!!! Got here at the perfect time!

16, I really meant no offense, but it's like Westy said. Phillies are like Bammers to Bravos. I hate them more than I hate the Mets. It's looks like JJ pitched great from his stats. What happened to Chip?

Just sat down in time to see Troy go deep!!!!!! Got here at the perfect time!

16, I really meant no offense, but it's like Westy said. Phillies are like Bammers to Bravos. I hate them more than I hate the Mets. It's looks like JJ pitched great from his stats. What happened to Chip?

While I do hate the Phils, I can't say I hate anyone more than the Mets.

Thanks CTT. Man I hope its not serious. Chipper is on fire right now plus we've already got Infante in so if we have to start Brooks that's gonna make our bench very thin.

Billy Willy shuts 'em down. He seems back to his old self. Great win from what i saw

It seems like Brooks goes yard when he has to replace Chip mid game!  He has done that a few times.  Either way he like has all 5-6(?) homers after the 7th inning, including 2 pinch hit GSs.  Who would have thought he would be MR. CLUTCH!?

great! looks like we're about to lose 2 of 3 to freakin astros!  :banghead: :banghead:

NEGATIVE NANCY!!!!!   Now take it back.   :tease:

I do take it back. I take it all back!   :laugh: Got a little frustrated and spoke from the heart.  Huge win indeed for the goood guys! 2.5 game lead over the phils!