ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Do you guys think Wags may be a little dinged up,or mabey he's just losing a little steem? He has pitched a lot more this year than last. I think he'll be OK..

We will need him to perform,its getting to be crunch time.

Well 790 is reporting that Chipper told Chris Demino of 790 it was a torn ACL. Strange he would tell 790 instead of 680 the Fan because 680 is the flagship station and Leo Mazzone works the morning show. Not sure why Chipper would even be talking to someone at 790 the Zone. If true their all saying Chipper will not comeback next year. Some people are crying as they are calling in at 790. Sad day for Braves fans very sad. Sorry to report such bad news. Go Braves.

Now I'm hearing he is going to retire  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Were are you hearing that? I think he will but I have not heard that for sure.

Just rumors, I don't have anything definitive yet, so take it with a grain of salt, but I'd be surprised if he makes it back. It's hard coming back 100% from that as a 25 yo, much less 38. Thanks for the info golf. This is indeed a very sad day for the Braves nation. Thank you Chipper, for your dedication, your wisdom, your spirit, and for the memories. You will sorely missed

Just read that Bobby has eliminated any possibility that he brings up Freeman, but he didn't give an explanation.

I also read that Chipper said that if he does have to have surgery, chances are he'll come back for another year.

Just read that Bobby has eliminated any possibility that he brings up Freeman, but he didn't give an explanation.

I also read that Chipper said that if he does have to have surgery, chances are he'll come back for another year.

Like I said in an earlier post they think its better for Freeman to stay in Gwinnett until they can increase the roster in Sept.

Don't get too excited just yet.  The Phils have cut the lead to 4 and still have 1 on base with no outs in the 8th.

That's the bad the good is that it makes the Dodgers have to use more pitchers out of the pen thus wearing them down a bit before the Braves series.