Josh Langford to Auburn!!

kkolumbo

Who confirmed it, if I may be so bold as to ask. I love this site and the optimism on it :believe::wedance:

I can confirm it, if that's good enough. But yes, as J-S said, this is supposed to be hush-hush right now.

Who confirmed it, if I may be so bold as to ask. I love this site and the optimism on it :believe::wedance:

I can confirm it, if that's good enough. But yes, as J-S said, this is supposed to be hush-hush right now.

Yep.  Shhhhhh.....  Let's not steal his thunder.

It is my understanding that Josh didn't want this to go public until tommorow.  Oh well.....

I guess whoever leaked this out never heard "loose lips sink ships". Hope the cat being out of the bag doesn't sink this ship!

It is my understanding that Josh didn't want this to go public until tommorow.  Oh well.....

Some people can`t keep their lips quiet( I mean fingers) from typing I guess.

I guess whoever leaked this out never heard "loose lips sink ships". Hope the cat being out of the bag doesn't sink this ship!

Finally a post of urs that I wholeheartly aggree with Mike....How do you look at Josh replacing one of the two signees Barbee released...me personally glad to have an Alabama player :wareagle:

Archived