Trevor Lacey?

waregl87

I'm pretty good friends with Trevor (played middle school ball with him) and from what i've heard is it will be hard to pull him from Tennessee and even Alabama. If kentucky offers then i'd say they've got a great chance. Lebo wasn't really recruiting him so Barbee has some ground to make up.  :devil:

I think Barbee is going to have too much ground to make up unfortunately. Trevor will be a 5 year starter for Butler, a couple State Titles, and only the 2nd player (Ronald Steele) to win Player of the Year in Alabama as a Junior and he wasn't recruited by Lebo. No wonder the guy couldn't hold on to his job. Barbee will get us on the right track though. WDE.

Nobody can sign until November and that's 7 months away. The prior staff not recruiting him won't hurt that much, IMO. New coach, new day, new deal and seven months is enough time to build a relationship.

That having been said, it's never easy to get a basketball player away from Kentucky if they make a firm offer.

Nobody can sign until November and that's 7 months away. The prior staff not recruiting him won't hurt that much, IMO. New coach, new day, new deal and seven months is enough time to build a relationship.

That having been said, it's never easy to get a basketball player away from Kentucky if they make a firm offer.

I hope you are right. He would likely be the biggest name player to come to AU in quite some time. Maybe ever.

Archived