Which Auburn player..............

Shift

are we not talking much about now that we will be talking alot about after the season starts?  Quindarius Carr comes to mind for me.  He looked very sharp in the A-day game. 

Carr is a good bet.  Trooper and others were talking him up during Spring practice and he really shined in the A-Day game.  I think that Zach Clayton will bounce back with a big senior year.  He played really well at both tackle and end in 2008, but was hampered with injuries a year ago.  So, hopefully he's fully healthy and can go out with a bang.

Jessel Curry ........ He does get the press the other LBs do, but this kid will remind us of Laurinitus from OSU.. He is a player!

Nick Fairley comes to mind for me, but Carr is a great call.

Nosa Eguae

^^^^This^^^^

Was already thinking the same thing when I saw you posted his name. My vote for sure. He was getting huge praise from Rocker before his foot injury and he continued to get praise this spring. I look forward to seeing what he can do for sure.

Nosa Eguae

^^^^This^^^^

Was already thinking the same thing when I saw you posted his name. My vote for sure. He was getting huge praise from Rocker before his foot injury and he continued to get praise this spring. I look forward to seeing what he can do for sure.

Ditto, he was getting some hype before he got injured. My friends, our DEs seem very powerful this year

Nick Fairley is always the one getting the talk, so I don't think it's fair to put him in this thread because I've heard plenty of talk about him this preseason.

The most under-appreciated guy on the team is Eric Smith. Watch and see, he'll make several game changing plays for Auburn this season.

Don't be surprised if we start talking about Joel Bonomolo a lot once the season progresses. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a disruptive force in our oppenents' offenisve backfield.

Every player we have has the ability to "stand out" from one game to the next.  Our coaches will call the plays which pit the strength of our offense against the weakness of the oppositions defense, and our defense will be positioned to take advantage of the opponents weaknesses.  And I really think that a lot of us are under estimating the abilities of our signing class.  Many of our new players will have a very positive impact on the success of our 2010 team.  Keep up with Bonomolo.  Will be one of our players that will shine.  JMO  :wareagle:

According to Coach Gus, it would be Emory Blake. I actually had pretty high expectations of Blake the past season so hopefully that will hold true for him. He just seems like a great kid. Reminds me a little of Rod Smith. Even wears the same #80. I believe he will bust out of his shell this year. But I will be ecstatic for any and all players to do so.

Nick Fairley is always the one getting the talk, so I don't think it's fair to put him in this thread because I've heard plenty of talk about him this preseason.

The most under-appreciated guy on the team is Eric Smith. Watch and see, he'll make several game changing plays for Auburn this season.

Don't be surprised if we start talking about Joel Bonomolo a lot once the season progresses. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a disruptive force in our oppenents' offenisve backfield.

I've heard quite a few of the names mentioned in this thread a good bit in the preseason, to be honest, but I agree about Bolo. Guy has a freakishly fast first step and is absolute RIPPED. I wouldn't be too surprised if he picked up a couple of tackles and tossed them aside like rag dolls...

According to Gus Malzahn in a link to an interview I posted yesterday, Emory Blake is that guy. He got the game ball for being the most improved offensive skills player after spring practice.

http://www.foxsportssouth.com/06/07/10/Exclusive-QA-with-Auburn-O-Coordinator-G/landing_sec.html?blockID=248763&feedID=3611

Archived