ACTUAL GAME THREAD Auburn: 7 Clemson: 13 FINAL

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my opinion,but slamming our coaches and other members of the AU family = not cool.....

I wasn't slamming him. I just said he made the wrong decision. I'm getting sick of the greater than thou attitude. Just because we are Auburn doesn't mean that we can't make bad coaching decisions make bad plays or any of the above....it happens. Just because somebody gets called out for it doesn't mean you are attacking or slamming. Just stating an opinion.......

Just my opinion,but slamming our coaches and other members of the AU family = not cool.....

I wasn't slamming him. I just said he made the wrong decision. I'm getting sick of the greater than thou attitude. Just because we are Auburn doesn't mean that we can't make bad coaching decisions make bad plays or any of the above....it happens. Just because somebody gets called out for it doesn't mean you are attacking or slamming. Just stating an opinion.......

You gave your opinion,I gave mine..its all good brother :we:

Struck him out

I'm sure it's answered by the time I type this, but we hit a ball into the right corner, right fielder muffed it in fair territory but the ump called it foul..

Archived