ACTUAL GAME THREAD Auburn: 7 Clemson: 13 FINAL

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU CAN BASH ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT COACH P HAS MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS IN THIS REGIONAL. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE LAST PITCHER OUT. IF HE REALLY HAD TO COME OUT WE DIDN'T NEED TO PUT LUCKIE IN. THAT JUST COST US THE REGIONAL.

I have to disagree,what may cost us the regional is not hitting witrh RISP tonight.

YOU CAN BASH ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT COACH P HAS MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS IN THIS REGIONAL. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE LAST PITCHER OUT. IF HE REALLY HAD TO COME OUT WE DIDN'T NEED TO PUT LUCKIE IN. THAT JUST COST US THE REGIONAL.

I have to disagree,what may cost us the regional is not hitting witrh RISP tonight.

That is a huge part of it too. I agree. I still think that was a horrible idea to bring him in. He just pitched Friday and he really didn't have his best stuff then.

It's a bit of both but we still got three more at bats! Let's hope the boys have one more miracle to pull out tonight

Guest auburn warrior

i agree the damn umps screwd us in hoover and now their screwing us in our own house

The Colorado Rockies just chose Kyle Parker in the 1st round of the draft.  I wonder if he'll give up football for the minor leagues.

The Colorado Rockies just chose Kyle Parker in the 1st round of the draft.  I wonder if he'll give up football for the minor leagues.

Yes Sir he will.....that's some cash there.

Lay the blame where you want, but you have to give Clemson some credit. They have hit the ball well all weekend. I'm not ready to give up yet though.

MLB Network is talking about Kyle Parker.  They said with his hr tonight, he's part of the 20-20 club.  20 homeruns and 20 touchdowns.

Lay the blame where you want, but you have to give Clemson some credit. They have hit the ball well all weekend. I'm not ready to give up yet though.

I'm not taking anything away from what theyve done, but the umps have altered these games.

Simpson doubles to right center

Archived