ACTUAL GAME THREAD Auburn: 7 Clemson: 13 FINAL

I guess Justin would've been up if he wasn't pulled earlier in the game.  I don't question the coaches but it sure would be nice to have him up.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am gonna miss this team  :'(   :wareagle:  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!  

It was a great season.  I hate that it is over, but these guys gave it all they had.  I can honestly say that I have never been more proud of our ball club.   WAR EAGLE guys.  Thanks for an AUsome year.     :wedance::wareagle:

It was a great season, we were a good team (first since 2003)  we were 2 pitchers from being great and making a great run, oh well there's always next year

We need some pitching for sure. Where can I go to check out our baseball recruiting?

I BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND I LOVE IT!!!!  :wareagle:

We only had 3 seniors.. If everyone stays we can go deeper into the post-season next year for sure!

:wareagle:

Oh well. The team showed great improvement over the last few years. We still need pitching, but I expect Coach Pawl will continue to bring in quality pitchers, and quality position players for that matter. One thing is a certainty, things are looking up and heading in the right direction with our football, basketball, baseball, and even softball programs. This decade could be a special one in the history of Auburn University Athletics!!!!!

as always............IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well. The team showed great improvement over the last few years. We still need pitching, but I expect Coach Pawl will continue to bring in quality pitchers, and quality position players for that matter. One thing is a certainty, things are looking up and heading in the right direction with our football, basketball, baseball, and even softball programs. This decade could be a special one in the history of Auburn University Athletics!!!!!

as always............IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good post :wareagle:

We only had 3 seniors.. If everyone stays we can go deeper into the post-season next year for sure!

Does anyone know if The Incredible Juniors will stay or go pro? Mummey? Morris?  And possibly others?

It was a great season guys. It's been a pleasure. Im definitely gonna miss this team. They played with a tremendous amount of heart and grit and I couldn't be more proud of them.  I hope all those graduating or going in the draft the best of luck (ubless they go to the Yankees). Again, what a great season and I cant wait to see what next year brings. War Damn Eagle guys!!!

P.S. Its still great to be an Auburn Tiger

Does anyone know if The Incredible Juniors will stay or go pro? Mummey? Morris?  And possibly others?

I would be very surprised if we have Hunter next season. I hope we do, but I am not expecting it. It may be the same with Mummey also. They will be hard to replace, but both had great college careers! I wish them the very best in the future, no matter what they decide to do!!

Our boys did a great job this season!! A good bit of the fans stuck around after the game, and we were chanting "IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!" and clapping loud and proud!! Thanks AUFisherman and everyone else for the great baseball coverage!! WAR EAGLE!!

Archived