ACTUAL GAME THREAD Auburn: 7 Clemson: 13 FINAL

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struck him out

I'm sure it's answered by the time I type this, but we hit a ball into the right corner, right fielder muffed it in fair territory but the ump called it foul..

..................................................that kind of stupidity piss me off

I can not believe the amount of almost certain scoring opportunities we have had and have gotten nothing out of it.

Announcers just called the officiating pathetic..won't hear that much either..they are usually more reserved.  

The times I have watched this regional, the umpire crew has been terrible.  It seems like the officiating has been against us for every borderline call.  

Guest jojo1515

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: momentum has been robbed by horrid umps.....

correction:  our very poor pitching performance robs our momentum, the umps just don't help much

That's how you do it coach............ There is no way in the world these guys should be umpiring a regional. I probably wouldn't have waited that long to go out there and get some of him.

The times I have watched this regional, the umpire crew has been terrible.  It seems like the officiating has been against us for every borderline call.  

admittedly, I would have thought home teams usually gets the call.  :-\

Archived