StatTiger, you took a math class or two, didn't you?

Eagle5

We are not worthy!  We are not worthy!  ($1 to Garth, excellent).

Seriously, your talent on stats, tendencies, breakdowns, along with video snapshot illustration of it all is absolutely elevating the collective football IQ of the Auburn fan base.

LOVE it.  Keep on keepin' on, Bro!

E5

Yeah, I've been curious about something for a while. What is it that you do when you're not breaking down or writing about Auburn's O and D, Stat?  If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a former(or current) coach or a player with a lot of experience breaking down tape.  OR...you could just be an obsessed freak like the rest of us.  Either way, you've definately made AE and EVEN BETTER site to come to.  :wareagle:

We are not worthy!  We are not worthy!  ($1 to Garth, excellent).

Seriously, your talent on stats, tendencies, breakdowns, along with video snapshot illustration of it all is absolutely elevating the collective football IQ of the Auburn fan base.

LOVE it.  Keep on keepin' on, Bro!

E5

No kidding!  We very much appreciate his contributions to the AE boards.  We appreciate yours as well, E5.  Please feel free to post more often.  WDE!

It's so funny.  I remember when this site was just a few people expressing their adulation, or dismay, at the state of the football program, with a few incredible insider nuggets from ST.  How far you have come, AE, how far you've come.  :we:

I asked him the same thing, and I believe he told me he was in Law Enforcement.

Now, that's a fine career and all, but it really does seem like Stat could be doing his thing stat-wise at the highest levels. We're lucky to have him.

Stat as a youngster. His actual name is Eric.

Archived