Rank Em!

guerra aguila

Rank the NBA's top 5 teams top to bottom talent wise... regardless of conference.

what do yall think?

1. LA Lakers - two straight NBA titles says enough.

2. Miami Heat - their Big 3 is the new BIG 3!

3. Boston Celtics - older big 3... but still good.

4. Oklahoma City Thunder - I know yall think im crazy... those guys can move.

5. Orlando Magic... I put them behind the Thunder because I was impressed by their level of play against the Lakers.

What yall got?

1. LA Lakers - Best frontline in the league, best coach in the league, best player in the league. Nuff said

2. Miami Heat - Regardless of who else they sign, their nucleus is too talented. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh will play together flawlessly IMO, and Riley will surround them with shooters

3. OKC Thunder - I'll raise you one GA. Kevin Durant is up there with Kobe, Wade, and LeBron. And they're so young, they will improve every year.

4. Chicago Bulls - Rose is the best young PG in the NBA (havent seen Wall yet) and Noah is the ultimate energy player. Now with Boozer, they are a very complete team

5. Orlando Magic - Best center in the league, great shooting team, just inconsistent come playoff time

Rank the NBA's top 5 teams top to bottom talent wise... regardless of conference.

what do yall think?

1. LA Lakers - two straight NBA titles says enough.

2. Miami Heat - their Big 3 is the new BIG 3!

3. Boston Celtics - older big 3... but still good.

4. Oklahoma City Thunder - I know yall think im crazy... those guys can move.

5. Orlando Magic... I put them behind the Thunder because I was impressed by their level of play against the Lakers.

What yall got?

ga, I think you're right on the first three, but I just don't care anymore.  The circus this week has totally turn me off against the NBA.  Maybe I'll feel different later on.  Hate it!!!

1. Lakers, the most complete team and most experienced team

2. Celtics, as long Rondo is running the show they'll be great

3. Heat, hard to believe they won't make a NBA finals appearence in year 1

4. Magic, still a great team regardless their disappointing exit in playoffs

5. Thunder, this team will make a big splash soon

1. LA Lakers - Best frontline in the league, best coach in the league, best player in the league. Nuff said

2. Miami Heat - Regardless of who else they sign, their nucleus is too talented. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh will play together flawlessly IMO, and Riley will surround them with shooters

3. OKC Thunder - I'll raise you one GA. Kevin Durant is up there with Kobe, Wade, and LeBron. And they're so young, they will improve every year.

4. Chicago Bulls - Rose is the best young PG in the NBA (havent seen Wall yet) and Noah is the ultimate energy player. Now with Boozer, they are a very complete team

5. Orlando Magic - Best center in the league, great shooting team, just inconsistent come playoff time

Got to agree with you about Rose... hes one of my favorite players, and I think hes going to be unstoppable very soon. Oklahoma Citys fan base alone will make them one of the best home-standing teams in the NBA... I love watching them live... those seating arrangements are awesome.

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Magic

4. Bulls

5. Heat

I'm not on the Miami bandwagon. They will win a lot of games but I don't see them winning a championship until they get a bench to go along with all the stars. The Big 3 can average 20ppg a piece but 60 points won't win it for you. They will maybe move higher up the list when the roster fills out.

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Magic

4. Bulls

5. Heat

I'm not on the Miami bandwagon. They will win a lot of games but I don't see them winning a championship until they get a bench to go along with all the stars. The Big 3 can average 20ppg a piece but 60 points won't win it for you. They will maybe move higher up the list when the roster fills out.

But I'll take them over the Magic when, come playoff time, Dwight Howard is the best offensive option compared to LBJ, Wade, and Bosh

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Magic

4. Bulls

5. Heat

But I'll take them over the Magic when, come playoff time, Dwight Howard is the best offensive option compared to LBJ, Wade, and Bosh

Its going to take them some time to learn to play together. When Gasol landed with the lakers in 08... it took them time to mesh... Boston blew them away in the finals, but the lakers came right back with two straight championships.

Lebron and company have set the foundation in Miami... a couple more pieces to the puzzle... and they should be dynamite.

D-Wade wants another Ring, and Bosh and James are aching for one... to much determination to say that this group wont win a title in the next 3 years.

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Magic

4. Bulls

5. Heat

Its going to take them some time to learn to play together. When Gasol landed with the lakers in 08... it took them time to mesh... Boston blew them away in the finals, but the lakers came right back with two straight championships.

Lebron and company have set the foundation in Miami... a couple more pieces to the puzzle... and they should be dynamite.

D-Wade wants another Ring, and Bosh and James are aching for one... to much determination to say that this group wont win a title in the next 3 years.

They have played together already though (USA team). I still think Boston has another year, possibly 2 left in them, and I consider them the East favorite. Kobe + the Lakers frontline obviously makes them the frontrunners.

Just on talent as a whole team... I would put the Nuggets before the Thunder. Melo, Billups, Nene, Birdman, J.R...

1. Lakers

2. Celtics

3. Magic

4. Bulls

5. Heat

They have played together already though (USA team). I still think Boston has another year, possibly 2 left in them, and I consider them the East favorite. Kobe + the Lakers frontline obviously makes them the frontrunners.

Just on talent as a whole team... I would put the Nuggets before the Thunder. Melo, Billups, Nene, Birdman, J.R...

Oh I know that they have played together... I still think its going to take them time as a team to mesh... but thats why they play 80 games... it wont take them long.

Archived