Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

if signing day were today this is how i think our 2012 class would look:

SG Jordan Price

SG Shaq Johnson

SF/PF Tevin Glass(if he comes to the mvp camp this summer i would expect him to commit to us right after)

PF Brandon Morris

by the end of the summer dont be suprised if all 4 of these guys are 4 stars.

we might take a pg in this class but i dont know id rather wait until the 2013 class and going after a guy like Solomon Poole(4*).but if we took one this class it would be Justin Pride,Deondre Haynes,Mario Stramaglia or Charles Mann.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a great class.

yes it would and we actually we have a great shot at getting these guys.

Top 20 class if so.

Have you heard who's coming to the elite camp?

no we probably wont hear until the camp starts and their are articles on who stoodout at the camp

AUBB, any idea on which ones we might have a better chance with of these recruits mentioned?  I saw your post about the 4 you projected if signing day were today.  Are there any of these that we'll go after harder than others leading up to signing day? 

looks like the guys we want the most right now are Brandon Morris and Jordan Price.I hope we make a big push for Charles Mitchell.

ok Wannah Bail is now probably are top guy followed by Morris and Price

AuburnBasketball, I just wanna say I really appreciate the updates and info you provide. Finding good info on Auburn basketball in difficult at times and you always come through. I know you don't get many replies but your work does greatly appreciated.

AuburnBasketball, I just wanna say I really appreciate the updates and info you provide. Finding good info on Auburn basketball in difficult at times and you always come through. I know you don't get many replies but your work does greatly appreciated.

no problem

Here! Here! I will second that!!

Thanks a bunch!  :we:        :bow:

“I am looking for a place that feels like home,” explained Price. “I want to make sure that the coaches have a great relationship with me and my entire family.”

this is from a scout.com article about Price.Its looking good for us right now.Just to let everybody know right now we lead for him over schools like Memphis so that shows you how good of a recruiter CTB is.

just in case yall didnt know but Brandon Morris's top 3 is Florida,Auburn,Georgia in no particular order.

How much room will we have next year? We appear to only lose 3 players. Just wondering. Thanks for all your good info.

Archived