Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

just in case yall didnt know but Brandon Morris's top 3 is Florida,Auburn,Georgia in no particular order.

How much room will we have next year? We appear to only lose 3 players. Just wondering. Thanks for all your good info.

we have room for three players but i wouldnt be suprised if sign 4 players and somebody transfers out(Langford, just my speculation)

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Dingle, a 2012 Long Island Lightning (NY) forward, will take an unofficial visit to Auburn tomorrow.He is a consensus 3 star and is #148 in the rivals 150.6-6 220lbs.

his brother played with Barbee at Umass or right after he was there

here is some of Daniel Dingles highlights

Really like that he's solid--not a real lanky guy. Looks like a nice stroke, too. Good mechanics is nice to see--should help him shoot a higher percentage.

I also like what he had to say about the visit. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Good luck to CTB!

Holding my breath on some of these recruits. Coach Barbee seems to be doing a great job on getting Auburn in the running. I hope he can close the deal on the ones he wants.

WDE Coach Barbee!

Brandon Morris is taking a visit with teamate Robert Carter jr.(5*) to Memphis today.Dont know if they are bringing him in just because his teamate is a 5*.But i think Memphis would rather have Shaq Goodwin(5*) are Carter over Morris so im not to worried about Morris and Memphis

Auburn Basketball do you think we have a shot at getting some 4 stars or even a 5 star recruit next recruiting class?

theres a good chance everybody in this recruiting class will be a 4* so the answer is yes!!!

Auburnbasketball-

How many do you think that we will sign for next year??  Have we offered any centers??

3-4.no we havent offered any true centers(that i know of)besides Richard Peters and Robert Carter but we dont have a shot at him.but we have offered some PFs. Richard Peters http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=8&c=1&nid=4162280 we have a better shot at Peters than Carter

Archived