Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We made Zach Auguste's top 8 it is Florida,Marquette,GT,Clemson,Notre Dame,West Virginia,Providence and Auburn

That's some pretty impressive company

We made Zach Auguste's top 8 it is Florida,Marquette,GT,Clemson,Notre Dame,West Virginia,Providence and Auburn

That's some pretty impressive company

weve got room to make up though he is Notre Dames to lose

note on Dingle,s recruitment. looks like him and Arizona aren't going to workout so that leaves 6 schools.him and his brother who played under Barbee at UMASS are going to hold in home visits from coaches who are serious about taking Dingle and he will decide somewhere around the early signing period.

Recruiting Report

if signing day were today i think our class would be:

SG Jordan Price

SG/SF Shaq Johnson

PF Tevin Glass

PF/SF Daniel Dingle

even though we only have 3 scholarships i think we will take 4.

who are some other options we might take:

Center

Richard Peters

Zach Auguste

Power Foward

Brandon Morris

Ben Carter

Kamari Murphy

Small Foward

none

Shooting Guard

Anthlon Bell

Alex Hamilton(could also play some PG)

Andre Applewhite

Point Guard

Deondre Haynes

Justin Pride

Myron Johnson

Thank you AB!!  I barely have time to look at the football recruiting.  You really help me out with the Basketball recruiting.  I greatly appreciate all the hard work you put in to help us understand the BB recruits.

Props to you!

:wedance:

Thank you AB!!   I barely have time to look at the football recruiting.  You really help me out with the Basketball recruiting.   I greatly appreciate all the hard work you put in to help us understand the BB recruits.

Props to you!

:wedance:

no problem at all...it feels good to be appreciated  :laugh:

I got a question AB?  DO you think that Auburn will have its recruiting class signed by November or will we have to wait until the spring signing period to reach our 3 or 4 signees?

I got a question AB?  DO you think that Auburn will have its recruiting class signed by November or will we have to wait until the spring signing period to reach our 3 or 4 signees?

if its the recruiting class i just predicted then we will be done by November.But if we decide to take a PG or SG that can play a little point like Alex Hamilton then it will be spring most likely.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived