FYI!

AUmind

The Auburn spring game will be on ESPNU ( 3:30 central) again but the 2010 Outback bowl will be on after spring game (5:30 central). A little double dose of Auburn football on your Monday WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't watch the outback bowl again get agitated everytime with the refs and with the big X announcers especially Chris "manbeaters" Spellman and Bob Griese.

The Auburn spring game will be on ESPNU ( 3:30 central) again but the 2010 Outback bowl will be on after spring game (5:30 central). A little double dose of Auburn football on your Monday WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it over yet?

Can't watch the outback bowl again get agitated everytime with the refs and with the big X announcers especially Chris "manbeaters" Spellman and Bob Griese.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. I had never heard that in a game until then.

Is it over yet?

Yes

We should have beat them by four touchdowns  :banghead:  :banghead:

Also, really don't wanna see anymore wildcat next year

Finally, defense really didn't play that bad. Allowed seven points till late third quarter, and then poor tackling and stupid penalties started killing us. But for the most part the defense played alot better than I remembered. Especially the dline. Hate that Coleman is gone...

Archived