Former Lt. Gov of Texas drops a bomb on Dubya

Tiger Al

I am going to go tit for tat on this one TA. I give this guy's story just as much credibility as you guys do the swift boat vets. Funny how you guy take one thing somebody says and make it gospel, but you ignore what more then 200 vets say about John Kerry.

I am going to go tit for tat on this one TA. I give this guy's story just as much credibility as you guys do the swift boat vets. Funny how you guy take one thing somebody says and make it gospel, but you ignore what more then 200 vets say about John Kerry.

Was Barnes lying?

Seeing how both authors and the leader of the group, as well as most of the 200, were NEVER with Kerry on a boat, why do you give this number such credence? O'Neill was not even there at the same time, and yet you think he speaks the gospel truth. What sense does that make?

Barnes would have been the guy to get Bush in. This story has been around for a long time, it wasn't just hatched for the campaign.

I give this guy's story just as much credibility as you guys do the swift boat vets. Funny how you guy take one thing somebody says and make it gospel, but you ignore what more then 200 vets say about John Kerry.

Forget about the damn military record credibility crap and get on with solutions to the problems we face in America. Gezzz! I think it's outrageous that our political parties resort to name calling, and the like, only to keep the masses focused on the crap, in the dark, rather than what needs to be done in D.C. My, My what feeble-minded bunch in the White House now, only to be replaced by their cousins (the communist feeble-minded tax collectors). Baha the hell out of the U.S. of A.

As usual Tiger Al mischaraterizing everything the man said and running with it.

I dont really see anything that great here at all.

Keep it up Al, maybe some of it will finally stick some day.

Isnt this guy a Demwit too? It is probably just more of the "we dont have any issues to talk about so we need to keep up the smears" from the Demwits.

Didnt the Clinton Admin call it "Borking" a Republican? Why yes they did...

So, Who was it that got slick willy out? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As usual Tiger Al mischaraterizing everything the man said and running with it.

I dont really see anything that great here at all.

Keep it up Al, maybe some of it will finally stick some day.

Isnt this guy a Demwit too? It is probably just more of the "we dont have any issues to talk about so we need to keep up the smears" from the Demwits.

Didnt the Clinton Admin call it "Borking" a Republican? Why yes they did...

Sorry. My name is not David.

Too many of us anyway. Al, this guy could claim to be Moses right now and there would be no proof. He can say anything. Did Bush get help to get into the Guard? I would be surprised if he didnt. Did Quayle? Obviously. Did Clinton? Yes. You really want to smear every man and woman in the Guard? My BIL got into the Guard with no pull at all. It just happens. You cannot smear all of them, even some sons of rich men just because you THINK they got preferential treatment. I am not going to cry about their parents trying to help them out. I might do the same thing myself.

Kerry went to Vietnam, only for 4 months, but he went. Bush has praised him several times now and is on record for it. I bet he praises Kerry in his acceptance speech too. Kerry is hiding from his anti-War days, and his Senate career too.

Bush will run very actively on that and specific proposals for the future, not the generic stuff from the Kerry camp.

You look at your son and tell me you wopnt do ALL you can to support him too. Go ahead and tell me that.

Archived