Who starts? OL Edition

AUpreacherman22

I too have felt the line has been better with Young at tackle. It seems like we have much more "tackle talent" than true guards. In 2010, we could pull Berry and Isom around the end for consist gains on buck sweep and counter type plays. With Kozan out this year that is an area that is severely lacking in my mind. No true athletic pulling guards that can consistently pick up blocks.

Not having Dismukes at center next year is very unsettling. He has been the heart, soul and game manager of this OL for 4 years. Very very impressive. It is hard for us to gauge(not being at practice) how a Dampeer or others will step into that role. Next up has some big shoes to fill

I'm now hoping that this will be our starting OL next year. This would give us a group that could potentially stay together for the next 2 years. If they live up to their potential, this group could be unstoppable.

LT - Shon Coleman

LG - Braden Smith

C - Alex Kozan

RG - Austin Golson

RT - Avery Young

Not having Dismukes at center next year is very unsettling. He has been the heart, soul and game manager of this OL for 4 years. Very very impressive. It is hard for us to gauge(not being at practice) how a Dampeer or others will step into that role. Next up has some big shoes to fill

This is a true statement!

I feel pretty good about our guards and tackles next year, but Reece has held that C position for so long, I just don't know how well we will do there.

I'm now hoping that this will be our starting OL next year. This would give us a group that could potentially stay together for the next 2 years. If they live up to their potential, this group could be unstoppable.

LT - Shon Coleman

LG - Braden Smith

C - Alex Kozan

RG - Austin Golson

RT - Avery Young

I think those very well may be our 5 best. If Kozan can hold down that C spot that would be awesome!

I think losing Dismukes is going to be like losing Prosch. We knew it was going to hurt but didn't realize how bad.

Losing dismukes is the reason i believe kozan will transition to center. He bas a good grasp of the offense in what will br his 4th year and seems to have the leadership qualities you want at center.

LT - Shon Coleman

LG - Braden Smith

C - Alex Kozan

RG - Austin Golson

RT - Avery Young

:bow:

LT - Shon Coleman

LG - Braden Smith

C - Alex Kozan

RG - Austin Golson

RT - Avery Young

Archived