Can Hillary out lie Obama?

TheBlueVue

In order to win she may have to and thats no small task.

Heres a list of a 1000 well sourced lies..go ahead progs, shoot the messenger and ignore the sources. Admittedly, all politicians find themselves in situations wherein they lie, everyone is aware of that but, this guy has raised the bar to a level never seen before. Lying is clearly a key component of his tactical strategy to having his agenda implemented even when against the will of the people.

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

I especially like #96 since I was called out for exaggerating about it when I said it is nothing short of hilarious irony that the very people pushing a pathway to Iran gaining a nuclear bomb were the same people who oppose individuals right to own a pistol to protect his family.

96) Supports guns for himself and his wife, but opposes them for everyone else

On January 10, 2013, President Obama signed a bill that provides armed guards to himself and his wife for the rest of the lives.

However, in 2004, when Obama was an Illinois state Senator, he voted against allowing people in their own homes to use guns to protect themselves and their families.......

I don't think she can get away with it as much because A - she's not 1/2 black & B - she's too old.

Obama gets away with more for fear of the race card & Hillary can't talk her way out of a corner like she use to. Her mind is too dull to play the game for the long haul.

Kasich v/s Warren 2016. All this Hilary talk is bunk. :)

Kasich v/s Warren 2016. All this Hilary talk is bunk. :)/>

You may very well be correct my Friend.

Blue, are you afraid of Hillary?

I enjoy exposing the truth about grandma who everybody KNOWS is a prolific liar. Like others in here however, I really dont think she can out lie Obama. However, she is a highly unethical person and has proven through out her career she honestly believes the rules and ethics laws don't apply to her.

BTW, I love how you can hardly ever resist pointing out what you believe were lies of the Bush admin but simply will not EVER touch an Obama lie. I have a question for you. Do you really think Obama is an honest person? If you do, you're even more simple minded and unthinkably naive than I previously thought.

Blue, are you afraid of Hillary?

I enjoy exposing the truth about grandma who everybody KNOWS is a prolific liar. Like others in here however, I really dont think she can out lie Obama. However, she is a highly unethical person and has proven through out her career she honestly believes the rules and ethics laws don't apply to her.

BTW, I love how you can hardly ever resist pointing out what you believe were lies of the Bush admin but simply will not EVER touch an Obama lie. I have a question for you. Do you really think Obama is an honest person? If you do, you're even more simple minded and unthinkably naive than I previously thought.

I think you have proven yourself to be a prolific liar.

The President is a political liar, as most politicians are. You mistakenly perceive my comments as a defense of Obama when in fact, they are aimed at your hypocrisy, duality, and irrational, hyper-partisan views.

Archived