Founding Father

Founding Father (14/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I would have never done business with the guy. Can’t believe he had opportunity to bankrupt so many “high profile” projects. Most developers are a bit sketchy iMO. If they can beg investors and borrow they will bulldoze and build. I very much question Trumps ability to manage the debt. Are we to a point were it unmanageable? Seems we need tough decisions and some type of reset.
  2. It is not needed in the sense you are using it (fear). Your opinion and you are welcome to it until you have fulfillment of you “evolutionary purpose”. Of course you really have no idea what motivates others.
  3. Biblical fear in reference to God is awe, wonder, amazement, respect…..
  4. “Superstitious fear”. What are you trying to talk about now Brother Homer? Hopefully you do not understand the Biblical meanings of “fear”?
  5. He is not honestly factual with Trump. Trump has never personally bankrupted. He has been involved with develop ventures that filed. Perfectly legal and often the right thing to do. Not desirable but fairly commonplace with development. With the debt I don’t read anything that says Biden will work on it. https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/4389558-joe-bidens-extremist-spending-is-a-danger-to-the-us/ “The Biden White House dishonestly blames GOP-led tax cuts under Donald Trump for “90% of the debt increase.” For the record: under the Trump administration, the debt went up significantly only after Congress passed relief measures aimed at keeping the COVID-impaired economy afloat. In his first three years, the debt rose by $3.3 trillion — too much, for sure, but nothing compared to the $6.25 trillion jump in debt during Biden’s first three years. And there has been no emergency to excuse Biden’s spending. Here is the truth: Joe Biden’s entire legacy is built on doling out unprecedented amounts of money.” https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/06/politics/fact-check-biden-cut-debt-surplus-corporate-tax-unemployment/index.html https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/05/14/biden-national-debt-payments-social-security/73670903007/ “The national debt is already at $34 trillion and is quickly hurtling toward $35 trillion (it was roughly $27 trillion when Biden took office). “
  6. WDE! Starting feeling the same as watching us methodically blow a 28 point lead vs Moo State a few years ago. Good to get this series. Son said Butch watched from the parking deck after being tossed.
  7. Who peed in your oatmeal this morning Tex? Nat’l took a swing at Trump and Joe in the same sentence. Good topic and apparently we all feel no one in Washington cares much about debt. A boring discussion that doesn’t get them elected. Wish more people would be like Nat’l and wake up to it not being sustainable.
  8. It is crazy these days. Down on the coast for the past few weeks. Very few storefronts or businesses that do not have “hiring” signs posted. Sounds like you are offering what our generation would have called a dream job for the summer.
  9. My point is that they make the task at hand look natural and effortless. “Sexy” may be a bad choice of words but I thought it sounded good. If you ever have the opportunity to watch a Hispanic crew framing a home stop and take note for just a few minutes. You do not have to be an expert to see how well and efficient they work together.
  10. Some of the republicans think you can have both. According to them the cuts pay for themselves in growth. Personally I would like to see debt reduction but unfortunately bureaucracy means shameful and absurd inefficiency.